Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination protest Sat 27 Apr 10am

Bad Robot

12 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Do your own research.

To be honest claims like that need to be backed up. Too much disinformation about right now and especially in here. Pretty difficult to fight against something when the evidence is false. 

I was curious by your claim and did not find anything about this anywhere. At this point they were using old second world war weaponry and guns brought in from Libya and the US.

Happy to be wrong but I think this maybe a case of false stories getting planted. 

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Biggarbear said:

To be honest claims like that need to be backed up. Too much disinformation about right now and especially in here. Pretty difficult to fight against something when the evidence is false. 

I was curious by your claim and did not find anything about this anywhere. At this point they were using old second world war weaponry and guns brought in from Libya and the US.

Happy to be wrong but I think this maybe a case of false stories getting planted. 

Rangers fans blamed for all the trouble after last scum game which was all shite but not one retraction. Why are you so upset about what is said about krankie and co. 

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Rangers fans blamed for all the trouble after last scum game which was all shite but not one retraction. Why are you so upset about what is said about krankie and co. 

Because he/she is a Natz cunt.

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh naw he’s finally got into my head. 😂

The letter which came with renewals had subliminal messages in it you’re hooked and there’s no escape.

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Just your typical SNP/ira voter mate. 

They don’t believe anything derogatory about their beloved party and leader, and if you have the temerity to prove them wrong they get all angry and scream obscenities at you. 

They are the most vile xenophobic bigoted cunts to ever take root in our country. 

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

I am talking about the claim that a wing of the snp armed the IRA. Things like that need proof. There is no doubt whatsoever we always get the blame for everything. But we need facts to prove innocence, not completely unsubstantiated claims.

3 hours ago, Biggarbear said:

Spot on. Daft boys making up things or repeating what some older eejit told them. There is absolutely no evidence that the SRA(if it exists) or SNP gave arms to the IRA. If there was it would be all over social media, daft claims like this get us nowhere.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Just your typical SNP/ira voter mate. 

They don’t believe anything derogatory about their beloved party and leader, and if you have the temerity to prove them wrong they get all angry and scream obscenities at you. 

They are the most vile xenophobic bigoted cunts to ever take root in our country. 

And now we are inviting in Mussies, they haven't got a fucking chance against those people.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

And now we are inviting in Mussies, they haven't got a fucking chance against those people.

They have 2 Korans.

Every bit as duplicitous as the kafflik.

Hope the crusades start again and they wipe each other out.

Protestant eutopia. 

5 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

They have 2 Korans.

Every bit as duplicitous as the kafflik.

Hope the crusades start again and they wipe each other out.

Protestant eutopia. 

They will both probably join up, they both like fucking children.

8 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Refuse to integrate into the rest of society, refuse to learn the language of the country, thumb their nose at our laws more than happy to take the coin from the infidel government though. Before you know it even the taigs will be screaming blue murder as they take over their ghettos. 

Uk is on the edge of a precipice and instead of everyone trying to stop it they seem more interested in finding ways to shove it off. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Refuse to integrate into the rest of society, refuse to learn the language of the country, thumb their nose at our laws more than happy to take the coin from the infidel government though. Before you know it even the taigs will be screaming blue murder as they take over their ghettos. 

Uk is on the edge of a precipice and instead of everyone trying to stop it they seem more interested in finding ways to shove it off. 

You forgot we are just about to betray democracy.

Just now, Malvern said:

They will both probably join up, they both like fucking children.

Islam is hoodwinking it's way through the world.

Look through history and they have broken every peace agreement.

They are told to lie to the non muslim from the koran, mohammed did it when he took Mecca and tells them to.

Lying is fine with them, as is the taig.

I wish the Scottish election was next year. 

Make no mistake about it, they’re doing absolutely everything they can to nail down the PUL community to the floor before they’re inevitably voted out of office in 2021. 

Every election counts and if you don’t vote more fool you. And if you vote for they scumbags you’re part of the problem 

Good for McAveety I suppose.

But I am wondering why the evidence of her colluding (illegally and off the record) with the rest of her Facebook natz and Humza to ban OO parades seen to have been erased from history?

1 minute ago, backup said:

A travesty when mcaveety tskes action and our hutless board hide behind quiet dignity.

Rangers don't need to get involved just now, I don't think. 

Tories on the case, Labour now involved and the OO still to comment, I think the Club will speak out when proceedings are finished.

Be some statement when all this is played out.

Archived