Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination protest Sat 27 Apr 10am

Bad Robot

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Rangers don't need to get involved just now, I don't think. 

Tories on the case, Labour now involved and the OO still to comment, I think the Club will speak out when proceedings are finished.

Be some statement when all this is played out.

I'm surprised they haven't though as her response to Robertson was quite blunt and accusational. Normally an attack on a Board member is what's needed to provoke statements. I would have expected even a "we note with interest" type comment from the club just acknowledging the position shes now in.

Just now, backup said:

Aye quiet dignity, from a bought man and board.

More savvy, not quiet dignity.

Too many cooks...

Let those 3 organisations uncover all and Rangers can present all discriminatory facts when it's done, show us all the sleekitness and hatred towards our Club in 1 release.

Bang!

5 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Too many cooks...

Let those 3 organisations uncover all and Rangers can present all discriminatory facts when it's done, show us all the sleekitness and hatred towards our Club in 1 release.

Bang!

The club should be stepping forward to add their name to the complaint, we got royally shafted by the cunt using the exact same tactics she used on McAveety. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

The club should be stepping forward to add their name to the complaint, we got royally shafted by the cunt using the exact same tactics she used on McAveety. 

Or alternatively work actively in the background sharing information and if something needs to be outed as and when, there are unofficial outlets that are every bit as effective. 😉

This a fantastic opportunity to nail our enemies, it can't be missed.

I want them caught and no escape, make no mistake.

SNP Glasgow council leader Susan Aitken reported to standards commissioner

By Niall Christie

THE leader of Glasgow City Council has been reported to the Standards Commissioner after trying to "stir up a sectarian divide" in the city, opposition councillors say. 

Susan Aitken is the subject of a complaint to the Commissioner for Ethical Standards after leaked photographs of a Facebook group of SNP councillors were shared online. 

These reportedly show the Langside politician encouraging her colleagues to share photographs of a Labour councillor at Ibrox.

The comments were made after permission had been withdrawn for a fan zone at Ibrox football stadium, with the leader of the council posting in the secret social media group asking members of her group of councillors to circulate pictures of leader of the Labour group Frank McAveety. 

It would appear that in July 2018, at the height of the Fanzone controversy, the SNP leader of Glasgow CC sought to belittle her predecessor (and well know celtic fan) for attending a Rangers game at Ibrox.

At the time, Ms Aitken was accused of working alongside deputy leader David McDonald and SNP councillor Stephen Dornan to stop Rangers holding a fan zone at the Ibrox Football Complex.

But she claimed that she had been the victim of “extremist abuse” from trolls since she became embroiled in the row.

Speaking last year, she said: "I have been subjected to extremist abuse online.”

She claimed there was an “orchestrated and deliberate” attempt to attack her and her SNP colleagues.

However, the leaked Facebook post appears to show Ms Aitken sharing photographs of Mr McAveety at Ibrox with a caption reading: “Oh, and if anyone feels getting these nice photos of Frank McAveety enjoying hospitality in the Rangers directors box out there...”

Former council leader Mr McAveety has now called for an urgent investigation into the matter. 

The leader of the council's Labour group said: “In response to legitimate criticism, Susan Aitken has sought to stir up a sectarian divide that our city is trying to consign to the past.

“That is flat out unacceptable. The leader of the council should reflect on her behaviour, and whether this is the standard that Glaswegians expect.

"I have asked the Standards Commissioner to investigate this behaviour because I do not believe that it is fitting for behaviour for an elected member.

“The SNP came to power in Glasgow promising to throw open the doors of city chambers. Instead Susan Aitken is hiding behind a computer screen to try and co-ordinate attacks on the integrity of those who legitimately question some decisions.

"Glasgow deserves better than this.”

A spokesman for the SNP’s Glasgow group said: “Everyone understood Susan’s post was a joke, as evidenced by the fact nobody did anything with it.”

Glasgow City Council have been contacted for further comment.

https://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/17610659.snp-glasgow-council-leader-susan-aitken-reported-to-standards-commissioner/

52 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Abject surrender covers that, and where is this savvy that has never been evident coming from, not the board or chairman that is certain, how about the SLO ..not from there either...any ideas from where ?

Just now, backup said:

Abject surrender covers that, and where is this savvy that has never been evident coming from, not the board or chairman that is certain, how about the SLO ..not from there either...any ideas from where ?

Rangers don't have to be 'reactionary' in an official capacity just now.

I would settle for the 3 pronged attack on them and then we enter this 'officially' thus then cornering them.

No get out.

2 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Rangers don't have to be 'reactionary' in an official capacity just now.

I would settle for the 3 pronged attack on them and then we enter this 'officially' thus then cornering them.

No get out.

Absolute bollox.

1 hour ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

There's some amount of absolute lunatics on here.

Proven & justified by opposing an OO march and allowing an ira march, in Glasgow.

And handing a redevelopment of the infrastructure around the smelliest part of Glasgow, being parkhead.

And preventing Rangers fc of a fanzone, whilst conceding every request that the paedo fc ever ask. 

How unscottish is this ffs... 

42 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

A spokesman for the SNP’s Glasgow group said: “Everyone understood Susan’s post was a joke, as evidenced by the fact nobody did anything with it.”

The craic?

GTF!

I thought jokes were meant to be funny. 

silly me 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I thought jokes were meant to be funny. 

silly me 

Just to reflect on the past, Dallas got the bullet for a joke, been open season on us since.

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Being rather paranoid :happy: I thought I would see who was on the Standards Commission and while I have never heard of any of them it looks as if they might not be 'bought' by the SNP when dealing with this case. Link below:

https://www.standardscommissionscotland.org.uk/about-us/who-we-are

10 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Being rather paranoid :happy: I thought I would see who was on the Standards Commission and while I have never heard of any of them it looks as if they might not be 'bought' by the SNP when dealing with this case. Link below:

https://www.standardscommissionscotland.org.uk/about-us/who-we-are

Was thinking similar myself .

Dont think they need to be bought .It will come down how many nationalists are on the panel .

the rest of the country is corrupt we would be niave to think this commission wont be the same 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Dont think they need to be bought .It will come down how many nationalists are on the panel .

the rest of the country is corrupt we would be niave to think this commission wont be the same 

I have no idea who these people are mate, but thought they might be able to be independent from the SNP but as you say it is probably unlikely.

We will certainly know once they give their ruling on this case. 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Kevin,Micheal,Paul and Pat was enough for me.
bastards will be sitting in their plush offices chuckling to themselves.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have no idea who these people are mate, but thought they might be able to be independent from the SNP but as you say it is probably unlikely.

We will certainly know once they give their ruling on this case. 

i reckon it will be cross party panel .all taigs bar the tory 

Archived