Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination protest Sat 27 Apr 10am

Bad Robot

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Good lad. I’m still an amateur at posting 😂

Whats the significance of the route in the first place? Surely not worth the legal fees?

This was simply the fenians starter mate.

Get 1 rerouted, why not them all I suppose ?

Chip, chip, chip..

The terrorist loving bhigots have won the day over a legal, loyal order.

This is where we are at in Glasgow 2019.

Welcome to the ugliest fuckin city on the planet.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBH, as expected.

In the political climate Call it Out equals respectability, OO, Rangers etc equals sectarian, bad guys. Nothing is getting found in our favour, from marching routes to fan zones.

The world has been turned on it's head.

Nothing short of a war will change it. Twelve years of SNPira rule and no signs of abaiting.

2 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

This was simply the fenians starter mate.

Get 1 rerouted, why not them all I suppose ?

Chip, chip, chip..

The terrorist loving bhigots have won the day over a legal, loyal order.

This is where we are at in Glasgow 2019.

Welcome to the ugliest fuckin city on the planet.

Ahh right. Setting a precedent then.

As long as it’s peaceful who cares where it goes. 

The gobbing attack should never have happened and as I see it - it’s either retribution (poor form of I know) or fear of anti-OO gathering at the church and further incidents occurring... either way it can’t be worth the fees. 

The same people will congregate and March as they do - their right to do so cannot legally be under any threat

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

TBH, as expected.

In the political climate Call it Out equals respectability, OO, Rangers etc equals sectarian, bad guys. Nothing is getting found in our favour, from marching routes to fan zones.

The world has been turned on it's head.

Nothing short of a war will change it. Twelve years of SNPira rule and no signs of abaiting.

I can see serious civil unrest in Glasgow and surrounding areas any time soon.

The outlaws have won ffs. Criminals the lot of them at call it out.

This is not normal nor acceptable.

They have created a potential powder keg.

4 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Ahh right. Setting a precedent then.

As long as it’s peaceful who cares where it goes. 

The gobbing attack should never have happened and as I see it - it’s either retribution (poor form of I know) or fear of anti-OO gathering at the church and further incidents occurring... either way it can’t be worth the fees. 

The same people will congregate and March as they do - their right to do so cannot legally be under any threat

Let's restrict one section of the community from certain areas, nobody else.

Sounds fair, decent and democratic to me.

Just now, SonOfLuther said:

Let's restrict one section of the community from certain areas, nobody else.

Sounds fair, decent, democratic and fair to me.

I get that. 

But clearly there is a strong possibility for protests/retaliation around the church in question. The current state of the country could cause riots....

Its sad that the media reported as if the OO has spat on the priest. Can’t help but think they played a massive part in the outcry and tensions that resulted. The manky bastard that did it got punished and was an isolated incident in an otherwise peaceful event as I remember. 

2 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I get that. 

But clearly there is a strong possibility for protests/retaliation around the church in question. The current state of the country could cause riots....

Its sad that the media reported as if the OO has spat on the priest. Can’t help but think they played a massive part in the outcry and tensions that resulted. The manky bastard that did it got punished and was an isolated incident in an otherwise peaceful event as I remember. 

Evening Times in particular at the forefront of this hate. 

The Catholic Observer would've had a more tolerant approach.

40 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I get that. 

35 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Evening Times in particular at the forefront of this hate. 

The Catholic Observer would've had a more tolerant approach.

If I could paraphrase the German Lutheran pastor Martin Niemöller ...
'First they came for the Loyalists and I did not speak out ...'

To be continued.

2 minutes ago, 72barca said:

If I could paraphrase the German Lutheran pastor Martin Niemöller ...
'First they came for the Loyalists and I did not speak out ...'

To be continued.

👍

A truly apt post in so many ways.

Post of the day for me.

1 hour ago, SonOfLuther said:

I can see serious civil unrest in Glasgow and surrounding areas any time soon.

The outlaws have won ffs. Criminals the lot of them at call it out.

This is not normal nor acceptable.

They have created a potential powder keg.

Thing is, if it did come to a stand off they would run crying to their mammies, or is it their sister?!

It's a concerted campaign by a number of their republican organisations, Call it Out being only one of them. All ably aided and abetted by taig councils, SNPira and a compliant media.

Aimed to imtimidate and push boundaries to spoil for a reaction and blame us.

They aspire to be what they can never be. Us! The only way around that is for us to disappear. Well, we aint for going anywhere, so the hatred just festers inside them. 

We remained silent for too long and they took the opportunity to exploit the weakness across the nation, to try and sully us by skullduggery. It hasn't worked, but they still get their small victories which emoldens them.  Time to get in these cunts faces, which they have no answer to, being the spineless bastards that they are. Time to give those animals a taste of their own medicine.

They really want a war, then bring it on. If they don't and want to remain spoilers and act like back stabbing bastards,  then they can fuck off and die like the cowards they are. Give them no respect, nor quarter. Treat them like the animals that they are.

I have no axe to grind on this, not a OO member but believe they should be allowed to march. Couple of points;

1. Politicians will always take the easy way out. They get a recommendation from the police, they accept that. Win win for them.

2. Has a Council ever went against the police recommendation regarding a OO march? Just asking.

3. The OO and other Loyalist organisations have the problem that the vast majority of the population just don’t care. If there were no more marches they would not lose a wink of sleep 

4. No. 3 is the real problem for the OO, year by year Scotland's becoming more secular.

On 30/05/2019 at 12:02, rabc10000 said:

MY oldest daughter mentioned something along those lines a few weeks back and when she spoke about the fact that she believes that we should remain as one she was essentially told to shut up and over looked for opinions and input. But she said basically the school was ramming it down tmthe pupils throats that independence was the only way to go and the only opinion they would accept. 

She ended up being excluded for 3 days over it all with her attitude shining through and that big gob of hers

Dhbxw31WAAAAtC_.jpg

The rabid now reporting that plod fears threat of pipe bombs on social media by the taigs and GCC considering re routing the Boyne parade. The bastards are as spineless as the paedophiles within their ranks.

I did ask previously when and how all this will end and all very badly imo.

The taigs again with their threats of violence to try and intimidate the PUL community. I ask as to why plod are not taking action on these threats. Not politically expedient of course to go against the narrative and upset the taig voter.

We simply cannot bow to all this. I have no idea of the best resistance to all this, but there are those better placed than me in the OO to decide.

Someday soon someone or people will be killed by those malcontent bastards and this constant pushing the boundaries by them needs to end.

Sadly Holyrood will do nothing as they need to protect their taig vote, so I don't know where we go.

This country is a fucking embarrassment. Democracy and personal freedoms brought to a halt by the malcontent minority yet again and all appeased by our politicians in their self preservation. Sturgeon needs hung for enabling this monster.

Those cunts need taken down and if they want a war, bring it on, as they all go running to their mammies, or is it the sisters?!

Absolute scum of the earth.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

The rabid now reporting that plod fears threat of pipe bombs on social media by the taigs and GCC considering re routing the Boyne parade. The bastards are as spineless as the paedophiles within their ranks.

I did ask previously when and how all this will end and all very badly imo.

The taigs again with their threats of violence to try and intimidate the PUL community. I ask as to why plod are not taking action on these threats. Not politically expedient of course to go against the narrative and upset the taig voter.

We simply cannot bow to all this. I have no idea of the best resistance to all this, but there are those better placed than me in the OO to decide.

Someday soon someone or people will be killed by those malcontent bastards and this constant pushing the boundaries by them needs to end.

Sadly Holyrood will do nothing as they need to protect their taig vote, so I don't know where we go.

This country is a fucking embarrassment. Democracy and personal freedoms brought to a halt by the malcontent minority yet again and all appeased by our politicians in their self preservation. Sturgeon needs hung for enabling this monster.

Those cunts need taken down and if they want a war, bring it on, as they all go running to their mammies, or is it the sisters?!

Absolute scum of the earth.

there will be some lunatics in the republican community of Scotland who’s dream is civil disturbance on the streets of Glasgow. These people have grown up idolising child killers in balaclavas. They are warped.

Bishop admits sectarian problem

Bishop Devine said Catholic education is divisive

Catholic education is "divisive" and contributes to the problem of "sectarianism", according to a Scottish bishop. 

But Joseph Devine, Bishop of Motherwell, told the Sunday Herald newspaper it was sometimes "a price worth paying".

Liberal Democrat MSP Donald Gorrie has said ending Catholic schooling would help ease sectarianism north of the border.

The Scottish Executive, police chiefs, racial equality campaigners and the Old Firm clubs have met this year to discuss the problem.

Donald Gorrie: Suggested end to segregation

Bishop Devine said: "Denominational education is an enabler of sectarianism. 

"Roman Catholic schooling is divisive - sometimes it's a price worth paying.

"The Catholic community believes that with denominational schooling comes the creation of a common set of values - a coherent system that has the academic curriculum and moral and spiritual life in tandem."

Mr Gorrie said in February that "society might be better" if the Catholic schools system in Scotland was ended.

Kirk challenge

However, he said such a move could not be materialise until Catholics agreed it was the right course of action.

His comments prompted an angry reaction from John Oates, of the Catholic Education Commission.

Mr Oates said Catholic schools were the antithesis of bigotry and sectarianism, and to suggest otherwise was "insulting".

Scottish Tory MSP Brian Monteith challenged the Church of Scotland to consider promoting its own denominational schools.

Mr Monteith in June used used England as an example of a society which provided faith-based schools without the "tribal warfare" that exists north of the border.

Chants plea

Where Muslim schools exist, the relationship between different ethnic groups is far more harmonious, he said.

Last week, celtic chief executive Ian McLeod wrote to supporters of the Glasgow club to appeal for an end to IRA chants during games.

In his letter, Mr McLeod urges fans not to support or condone such actions. 

The anti-sectarian group, Nil by Mouth, has welcomed the move but spokesman Peter McLean said the Old Firm could go further and ban the bigots.

8 minutes ago, backup said:

Bishop admits sectarian problem

Bishop Devine said Catholic education is divisive

Catholic education is "divisive" and contributes to the problem of "sectarianism", according to a Scottish bishop. 

But Joseph Devine, Bishop of Motherwell, told the Sunday Herald newspaper it was sometimes "a price worth paying".

Liberal Democrat MSP Donald Gorrie has said ending Catholic schooling would help ease sectarianism north of the border.

The Scottish Executive, police chiefs, racial equality campaigners and the Old Firm clubs have met this year to discuss the problem.

Donald Gorrie: Suggested end to segregation

Bishop Devine said: "Denominational education is an enabler of sectarianism. 

"Roman Catholic schooling is divisive - sometimes it's a price worth paying.

"The Catholic community believes that with denominational schooling comes the creation of a common set of values - a coherent system that has the academic curriculum and moral and spiritual life in tandem."

Mr Gorrie said in February that "society might be better" if the Catholic schools system in Scotland was ended.

Kirk challenge

However, he said such a move could not be materialise until Catholics agreed it was the right course of action.

His comments prompted an angry reaction from John Oates, of the Catholic Education Commission.

Mr Oates said Catholic schools were the antithesis of bigotry and sectarianism, and to suggest otherwise was "insulting".

Scottish Tory MSP Brian Monteith challenged the Church of Scotland to consider promoting its own denominational schools.

Mr Monteith in June used used England as an example of a society which provided faith-based schools without the "tribal warfare" that exists north of the border.

Chants plea

Where Muslim schools exist, the relationship between different ethnic groups is far more harmonious, he said.

Last week, celtic chief executive Ian McLeod wrote to supporters of the Glasgow club to appeal for an end to IRA chants during games.

In his letter, Mr McLeod urges fans not to support or condone such actions. 

The anti-sectarian group, Nil by Mouth, has welcomed the move but spokesman Peter McLean said the Old Firm could go further and ban the bigots.

When a catholic bishop is saying the problem starts in the apartheid sectarian schooling and songs are sung in favour of terrorists by those same people, where does Old firm feature?

It's about catholic's and cellic.

On 02/06/2019 at 17:25, SonOfLuther said:

When the police stop you going to church on a Sunday. Can't parade here, can't go to church there.

The original reason for stopping the parade on Sunday was a lack of police resources due to expected protests,going by this vídeo there was no shortage of cops.  An members walking to church are at least half a mile from chapel in question so what was the real reason for stopping them. 

7 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The original reason for stopping the parade on Sunday was a lack of police resources due to expected protests,going by this vídeo there was no shortage of cops.  An members walking to church are at least half a mile from chapel in question so what was the real reason for stopping them. 

I didn't realise it wasn't Protestants coming from church mate.

Taigs got their court suit on masquerading as christians (?) ?

Is it indeed Protestants hemmed in as they are 1/2 a mile from a pineapple?

How many of the marchers and their entourage are regular attenders of a church?Two neighbours of mine are OO membersand marchers but none are members or regular goers to church!And unlike the neighbours on the other side they do not contribute financially to the church of their choice. Unrest is NOT the answer as that is what THEY want.Interestingly we just need to look at the recent school teachers dispute to see that the MAJORITY of teachers are NOT SNP supporters so we cannot claim they are influencing our kids.

1 minute ago, LilyTheOrange said:

How many of the marchers and their entourage are regular attenders of a church?Two neighbours of mine are OO members and marchers but none are members or regular goers to church!And unlike the neighbours on the other side they do not contribute financially to the church of their choice. Unrest is NOT the answer as that is what THEY want.Interestingly we just need to look at the recent school teachers dispute to see that the MAJORITY of teachers are NOT SNP supporters so we cannot claim they are influencing our kids.

When they do attend then, how do you know they don't contribute financially?

There is a few teachers sacked/warned for their IRA shite here, they will not be Unionists.

SNP/IRA.

10 hours ago, LilyTheOrange said:

How many of the marchers and their entourage are regular attenders of a church?Two neighbours of mine are OO membersand marchers but none are members or regular goers to church!And unlike the neighbours on the other side they do not contribute financially to the church of their choice. Unrest is NOT the answer as that is what THEY want.Interestingly we just need to look at the recent school teachers dispute to see that the MAJORITY of teachers are NOT SNP supporters so we cannot claim they are influencing our kids.

Utter blithering appeasing pish..

I being a fully paid up member of both the OO and the CoS  and others and not that any cunt would believe that I am a regular church goer or Elder such is my demeanour in my vociferous stance against the satanic doctrine and practices of the church of the anti Christ. Your attempt at stereotyping reformists is borne out of ignorance and utterly pathetic.

Neither the church nor the OO have a monopoly on how people should worship God and the Christ. It matters not the church going and not that you would have a fucking clue anyway. That is a matter of scripture and personal choice and belief. Can't recall scripture telling me to join the local evangelicals. The line to God and the Christ is direct and personal and NOT as the unholy taig church advocate in being through their beastly priests.

The matter of finance is a matter for the sanatic worshippers at taig central in paying their way out of purgatory for their sins. None but fools are so blind.

Unrest is what the the spineless worshippers create to try to intimidate and sully the majority into silence. A war is what they fear, as they will be slaughtered like the rodents that they are. Cowardly faceless malcontent bastards, guilty in their crimes against children specifically and humanity in general.

As for teachers, you deflect from the agenda. I know first hand how they try to influence my own, much to their peril. You have no fucking idea the politics of individual teachers, other than the long held concensus that they are left leaning liberalist malcontents which is the opposite of what you try to portray.

Your apparent ignorance and innuendo on matters of scripture stirs one to question your beliefs and agenda. Your posts are full of appeasing sentiment worthy of taig central itself and your monika tells all.

Now away and tell paedo pete I was asking for him.

Archived