Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination protest Sat 27 Apr 10am

Bad Robot

It could come to pass where we (good protestants) end up staging a sit in protest at and against fenian councils. Here's hoping Police Scotland would dance around, laugh, joke and treat us with the same kid gloves the metropolitans did with the loony lefties who pretend there's anything we can actually do to prevent 'climate change' that's been taken place since the universe was formed. 

The foreign fenian lot must never be allowed to separate us from our brothers and sisters across this wonderful force for good in the world United Kingdom and Commonwealth.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

They are point blank refusing to meet the criteria for having this march, be interesting to see how our snp run council, quick as fuck to intervene, and demand the re routing of Loyalist parades, deal with this

I reckon the authorities will back down and fuck all will be done about it.

Makes a joke of the parades commission and application process which will have penalised an (loyalist) organisation conducting itself impeccably whilst pandering to one (pro Indy) completely ignoring the Commission and council authority.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I reckon the authorities will back down and fuck all will be done about it.

Makes a joke of the parades commission and application process which will have penalised an (loyalist) organisation conducting itself impeccably whilst pandering to one (pro Indy) completely ignoring the Commission and council authority.

One arsehole spat on a priest, and the comeback is ridiculous, these indy marchers are as bitter as fuck, ready for arguing and fighting with anyone who doesn't agree with them, we shall see... 

The snp run Glasgow city council, they hate anything British, so the thought of curtailing thousands of marchers, flying Union flags is right up their sleeve, the objections could come from a dodgy,looking for trouble priest, or an Irish Republican supporting call it out, means fuck all to them,any excuse. 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Some coming from NZ Canada etc for a march that won’t fkn affect their livelihoods, absolute selfish cunts 

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Some coming from NZ Canada etc for a march that won’t fkn affect their livelihoods, absolute selfish cunts 

Aye and 100000 😂 have to march later than the authorised time due to the flight schedule of these imaginary folk.

32 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Surely a bunch of utter drongoes with no mind of their own who've been taken in by the likes of the stalinist marxists who want the cream for themselves while we the people are fed crumbs from their loony left elitist fenian fuckers.

Not an overly violent man but hope these cunts get a kick in.

8 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

I'll be honest, and I said it to my mate the other day, he's in the OO,ABOD,the Blacks, was in the band with me, it fuckin annoys me when parades are called off because we can't parade past a chapel or whatever, to a "neutral " it just looks like the parade was cancelled because they can't walk past the chapel,I genuinely believe it does our cause no good whatsoever, just my opinion, no doubt others see it differently. 

It's not a case of "we want too walk that way and that's it though " the police wont allow it to be re routed up through the gallowgate , council wont allow it too use full length of the park , cant go along Duke st and down too park as would be too busy and cause too much disruption,  they wont allow it too go down high st , past court and over bridge then left and back too park that way for same reasons 

8 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

One arsehole spat on a priest, and the comeback is ridiculous, these indy marchers are as bitter as fuck, ready for arguing and fighting with anyone who doesn't agree with them, we shall see... 

Was there not a video of groups of nationalists trying to attack unionist protesters near the 4 corners part of town at one of their parades.

10 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Was there not a video of groups of nationalists trying to attack unionist protesters near the 4 corners part of town at one of their parades.

Probably mate, they are bitter bigoted bastards, anyone who doesn't agree with them is fair game.

17 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Please quote where loyalists made the threat of trouble.

17 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

@The Dude hows that alternate route coming along ? Or you ready to admit you have ignored this point now because you don't actually understand the situation 

15 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

No that's not an answer , what route can be used ? The start and end points of certain parades cant be changed , so what street or streets can be used too bypass that chapel  ? 

15 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Theres no quote by loyalists threatening trouble in that article.

15 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Again that's not an answer , it's you that said there was plenty routes , it cant be that hard ? Or you could admit that you don't have a fucking clue but had too comment anyway ya daft cunt 

15 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

@The Dude refusing to give direct answers to direct questions 😁

Guess we'll never find out...

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Guess we'll never find out...

It's funny as I have seen him a few times post in threads about ref decisions etc and belittle people as not knowing what they are talking about , and how they shouldn't really comment if they don't understand the laws of the game , yet here we are 

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Christ, you've still not figured out how to use a map. Try Bain Street or Charlotte Street.

Neither of those work , going bain st means then using gallowgate which police object too , going Charlotte street doesn't work for council as means that part of park is out of use 

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Christ, you've still not figured out how to use a map. Try Bain Street or Charlotte Street.

Why should peaceful law abiding marchers with no history of trouble be forced to make their way to church down dingy back streets just to appease some religious bigots who are threatening violence? Should Police Scotland and Glasgow City Council not be more concerned with scum making threats?(genuine not fabricated)

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

Why should peaceful law abiding marchers with no history of trouble be forced to make their way to church down dingy back streets just to appease some religious bigots who are threatening violence? Should Police Scotland and Glasgow City Council not be more concerned with scum making threats?(genuine not fabricated)

Snp run council, it will always be more sympathetic to Irish Republican supporters, than us, harsh reality, and it will get worse imo, this,and refugees, and junkies begging on every corner, horrible to say you hate the city you were born/live in, place is fucked  

On 25/04/2019 at 17:28, Dickie said:

Nah better things to do.

Oh and the kiddy fiddler in the church could always be protected by a copper, why the fuck is the cunt out when a march is passing anyway, bet he isn't for a Gay pride march.

If his temple of the anti Christ is burnt down, it wouldn't be an issue.

Taigs could make a few quid on the insurance and blame us. Problem solved. Just that the  bodies of children buried beneath it would be a dead give away in the pretend search for the not so holy paedophiles.

I'd be ripping up the floor boards and diggng up the grounds of every taig eddifice in land.

25 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Nah better things to do.

Oh and the kiddy fiddler in the church could always be protected by a copper, why the fuck is the cunt out when a march is passing anyway, bet he isn't for a Gay pride march.

He wouldn't want to be unmasked as to what he really is. Jobby jabbing not allowed in the church, albeit it's infested with them and a few of the rent boys he uses would recognise him. Maybè plant a big smoozer on his lips as they dance past.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It’s probably going to be raining but we really need a decent turn out.

I was planning on attending but I probably can't make it now due to unforeseen circumstances but if the weather is a deciding factor for attendance then we truly are fucked, I've done many all day parades in Glasgow while it pished down, in a t-shirt, while playing a flute without even thinking about the weather. 

Archived