Scottish Protestants Against Discrimination protest Sat 27 Apr 10am

Bad Robot

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

You’re correct about the OO as it should have been them calling for this protest re the re-routing

It was the Apprentice Boys of Derry No Surrender club of Bridgeton who were re-routed from their proposed route.

It was the OO who were parading last year when that numpty spat on the priest.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, 72barca said:

It was the Apprentice Boys of Derry No Surrender club of Bridgeton who were re-routed from their proposed route.

It was the OO who were parading last year when that numpty spat on the priest.

Yes but the principle applies 

4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Yes but the principle applies 

The OO was re-routed for last year's Remembrance Day parade. It was then they should have mobilised resistance to the council.
I guess they didn't feel they were in a very strong position politically.
If you read the article you will see that the Catholic church is one of the main complainers and some have stressed how they feared for their safety at this ABOD Easter sunday parade. No doubt you have seen the ABOD video taken outside the chapel, on the Sunday, where the walk was supposed to pass and there were no parishioners at the service,
 and no priest on the sidewalk.
Things like this should be seized upon by the Loyalist Orders, in unison and with legal representation, and used to push back against the council and the police objections. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-47948230

Loyalist Easter march re-routed after 2018 priest attack

16 April 2019

Image captionSt Alphonsus Church is close to the Barras market in the east end of Glasgow

A Loyalist parade on Easter Sunday has been re-routed as it would pass the spot where a Catholic priest was spat on last year.

Canon Tom White was assaulted outside St Alphonsus' Church in Glasgow's London Road during the annual Orange Order Boyne march last July.

Bradley Wallace, 24, from Uddingston, was convicted of the attack in January.

After considering the application, Glasgow City Council confirmed the Easter march would be re-routed.

The Apprentice Boys of Derry (Bridgeton) were due to pass St Alphonsus' Church as part of the route.

Supt John McBride told the council's public processions committee the force had received highly graded intelligence that counter protests were planned.

As a result the force would have had to boost officer numbers from 20 to more than 100, as well as draft in mounted and public order officers.

A total of 81 submissions were made expressing concerns about the proposal, including one from an individual who expressed fears for their own safety.

The Apprentice Boys, who said they had used the route for 10 years without incident, asked for an afternoon meeting to arrange legal representation but their request was declined.

The committee heard a similar march passed the church without incident in February but increased religious activity on Easter Sunday was a identified as a cause for concern.

A council spokesman said: "Members chose to re-route the procession after hearing serious concerns, raised by Police Scotland, about the potential for disorder due to protests and counter-protests from people opposing or supporting the event."

Orange marchers were forced to re-route last year's Remembrance Day parade away from a church in Glasgow's east end amid fears of violent clashes.

And last week the Catholic Church called for a planned Orange Order parade on 6 July to be re-routed as it would pass the spot where Canon White was spat on.

The Orange Order has applied for marchers to take part in 6 July parades across the city - with members from the Orange And Purple District 37, Orange And Purple District 40 and Rutherglen Orange And Purple District 20 groups due to pass St Alphonsus' Church as part of the route.

15 hours ago, Siam69 said:

That these terrorist supporting cunts, aye

FB_IMG_1556375383661.jpg

Fucking unbelievable. The last time I checked the IRA were a banned terrorist organisation in the UK. Why are these coppers not arresting their supporters the same way we’ve seen in recent years people have been arrested for supporting banned far right or Islamic terrorist groups?

How on earth can they be allowed to carry a banner like that clearly glorifying the murder of that poor young journalist in Londonderry? Sturgeon, the snp and anyone else in authority do not even try to hide their hatred for the uk, however no matter how much they don’t like it Scotland is still part of the UK and if they won’t deal with this illegal behaviour I would hope the UK government/police will find a way to deal with it. I really worry for the future of Scotland.

9 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Defo, I was hoping for a Nice truck like moment today 

Was going to say yesterday,where is the bin lorry drivers like that cunt harry clark when you really need them,and thought it would be a step too far.
When you actually see what is happening over the weekend,there would be no tears shed for cunts glorifying murder.

They were the mankiest, trampiest bunch of subhumans I've ever clapped eyes on. There was about 30 of the scum altogether including about 8 in their "band". Yet there was a substantial police presence , with quite a few meat wagons, bikes & a helicopter.

I would urge others to contact the PM's office at  email.number10@gov.uk  and your local MP with your complaint and concerns about this march of a proscribed organisation.  That Holyrood should be taken to task over this along with the GCC and hope that that security services are involved in monitoring these people for fear of publc safety and so on. I have.

Fucking British hating loonballs marching through our streets with a message of death, trying to intimidate and strike fear into a law abiding population is just fucking unacceptable.

Those cunts at the GCC need fucking sacked and Sturgeon given a serious rebuke for courting these scum bastards.. 

48 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We have cunts complaining about TR, yet here we are in this backwater allowing this shite. 

Couldn't make it up.

I genuinely wonder if the Tories or the PM is aware of what is going on up here in this cesspit .

Or do they care about how pathetic they are being represented here by Davidson and all

If they seized the initiative on this and got her to fuck  , they would half of Scotland voting for them for years

3 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Fucking unbelievable. The last time I checked the IRA were a banned terrorist organisation in the UK. Why are these coppers not arresting their supporters the same way we’ve seen in recent years people have been arrested for supporting banned far right or Islamic terrorist groups?

How on earth can they be allowed to carry a banner like that clearly glorifying the murder of that poor young journalist in Londonderry? Sturgeon, the snp and anyone else in authority do not even try to hide their hatred for the uk, however no matter how much they don’t like it Scotland is still part of the UK and if they won’t deal with this illegal behaviour I would hope the UK government/police will find a way to deal with it. I really worry for the future of Scotland.

Maybe some people will start believe me

The gestapo have bheastly scum running them at the top .

Changed days from the  70s/80/s

In 50/60 years at this rate . It will have worked it's way down to all the foot soldiers within their double standard organisation .And it will be just like the GCC

Corrupt to the core

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I genuinely wonder if the Tories or the PM is aware of what is going on up here in this cesspit .

Or do they care about how pathetic they are being represented here by Davidson and all

If they seized the initiative on this and got her to fuck  , they would half of Scotland voting for them for years

You'd have to wonder.

All this dissident ira shite would be a PR gift to the opposition, but up here they won't raise their voice against it and the compliant media just bury it. 

You'd think after the parcel bombs and none the least, the murder of the journalist our leadership would have some conscience and bring an end to all this shite, but clearly not. Garnering the taig vote is of more importance. SNPira need them, as do the SNPira minions at GCC to stay in power.

Could you imagine pictures of this march emblazoned across the media outlets down south, paramilitary unifoms in full view and their message of death? There would be a public outcry and questions asked in the House. They would never be allowed to happen again.

I notice our compliant media have shown none of it, but are quick enough to publicise OO marches in the negative.

These paramilitary dissident marches should just not be happening ffs. The politicians know it. Plod know it. The media know it, but here we are. We are being played for the fools that we are. There is not a leader among us and the politicians who should be doing something about it, are more spineless and disgusting than the paedophiles who perp'd their crimes against innocents. Every last one of them need sacked in their treachery to the law abiding people of Scotland.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You'd have to wonder.

All this dissident ira shite would be a PR gift to the opposition, but up here they won't raise their voice against it and the compliant media just bury it. 

You'd think after the parcel bombs and none the least, the murder of the journalist our leadership would have some conscience and bring an end to all this shite, but clearly not. Garnering the taig vote is of more importance. SNPira need them, as do the SNPira minions at GCC to stay in power.

Could you imagine pictures of this march emblazoned across the media outlets down south, paramilitary unifoms in full view and their message of death? There would be a public outcry and questions asked in the House. They would never be allowed to happen again.

I notice our compliant media have shown none of it, but are quick enough to publicise OO marches in the negative.

These paramilitary dissident marches should just not be happening ffs. The politicians know it. Plod know it. The media know it, but here we are. We are being played for the fools that we are. There is not a leader among us and the politicians who should be doing something about it, are more spineless and disgusting than the paedophiles who perp'd their crimes against innocents. Every last one of them need sacked in their treachery to the law abiding people of Scotland.

It's incredible. A PIRA march through the centre of Glasgow. Members wearing paramilitary IRA uniforms they later wore to a scum game. Banners with pro IRA slogans. Huge police resources including helicopter used. Counter demonstrations. 

Yet nothing in MSM. Hitler had nothing on this lot for controlling the narrative and output of a nation's media.

Well I've been practising my applause all morning and thought I had it, the blessing myself bit was a bit harder but I thought I had that as well, unfortunately I've just rattled a half bottle and it has all gone to fuck, every time I try the applause now I seem to shout "fuck leigh griffiths " instead and the blessing myself bit now looks like I'm directing aircraft, at least I gave it a go.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Well I've been practising my applause all morning and thought I had it, the blessing myself bit was a harder but I thought I had that as well, unfortunately I've just rattled a half bottle and it has all gone to fuck, every time I try the applause now I seem to shout "fuck leigh griffiths " instead and the blessing myself bit now looks like I'm directing aircraft, at least I gave it a go.

😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

We're beginning to see what the PUL ppl in NI are having to endure,thanks to the pro-Republican agenda driven GFA.Rebs to be appeased,while Loyal Orders/People are clamped down on and Westminster turns a blind eye 🤮

10 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

We're beginning to see what the PUL ppl in NI are having to endure,thanks to the pro-Republican agenda driven GFA.Rebs to be appeased,while Loyal Orders/People are clamped down on and Westminster turns a blind eye 🤮

Between them Tony Blair and John Reid helped  fuck our club over  and probably helped fuck up any parity over in Northern Ireland

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Yep they all know what is going on it’s s fucking joke mate.

where do we start mate. Il start with saying no way in this fucking city should republican parades go ahead. 

Archived