New Kit Reveal

Bronzy

22 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

As long as the home kit is top notch i really dont get too bothered about the 2nd and 3rd kits. This season's change kits were beautiful tbh.

I know what you mean, but we would still buy them regardless , All it needs is our badge and 5 stars above it as the tops worth £3 but our badge is the other £57 or something 🤣👍  

29 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

One colour kits are becoming the norm sadly, look at Nikes portfolio. It's the way the governing bodies are wanting it, FIFA, UEFA etc. One of the reasons we wear blue shorts on the home kit in alot of our European matches.

I'm a fan of our all blue European kit actually.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Iam glad we are the top name in Hummels portfolio, always get better design and production.

With the amount of tops we sell we should be demanding this from all suppliers,  Hummel could not believe the demand for tops, the will be better prepared this year and I can go into the town and buy it on launch with the wee man,   Better experience for him but saying that he was jumping for joy when they had a sale as he wanted the orange top long sleeve home socks and short ps and away blue shorts.

56 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

One colour kits are becoming the norm sadly, look at Nikes portfolio. It's the way the governing bodies are wanting it, FIFA, UEFA etc. One of the reasons we wear blue shorts on the home kit in alot of our European matches.

Pretty sure American football all teams change shirts are white with trim in their home colours.

8 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Liking them!

Also embroidered badge, one less thing for folk to moan about this season👍

Yes it would be foolish to moan about sub standard club kit using iron on crests instead of a sewn on crest which it deserves 😋