New Kit Reveal

Bronzy

Home top decent - would have liked a blue line round the collar along with the red.

Black one is stunning and I've not been a fan of the previous black Rangers tops.

Red one seems a bit lazy and too plain for me. Might have felt different if the shorts were white with blue socks though.

2 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

Have to be honest I hate it, not a home strip if it doesn't have the proper socks. Looks generic and boring - not Rangers.

2 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Fair enough, I love the all blue kit 

Got to be the black with red tops on the socks when wearing the home shirt every time for me. Like the look of the home, not 100% about the 2nd and the third seems a bit meh/bland.

4 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

Have to be honest I hate it, not a home strip if it doesn't have the proper socks. Looks generic and boring - not Rangers.

Hasn’t the all blue kit always been kept mostly as a tradition for European games? I say mostly because I was surprised to see us wear it at Easter Road this season.

7 hours ago, badjon said:

Got to be the black with red tops on the socks when wearing the home shirt every time for me. Like the look of the home, not 100% about the 2nd and the third seems a bit meh/bland.

Agreed, as far as I'm concerned it's our identity and we should be trying to keep that. They can fuck about with the 2nd and 3rd strips as much as they want but not any part of the home strip.

6 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Hasn’t the all blue kit always been kept mostly as a tradition for European games? I say mostly because I was surprised to see us wear it at Easter Road this season.

It’s only really a recent tradition.

Apart from Juventus in 78 and Ajax in 96 we only really started wearing all blue consistently from the 2003/04 Champions League.

The UEFA Cup in 2008 was a bit odd as we wore our training shorts on the run to the final 😂 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Extended it another year I’m sure. 

Can’t find anything on that extension, although I’m hating having sponsors that my son can’t get in his shirt. It’s not the same. 

33 minutes ago, No.12 said:

Can’t find anything on that extension, although I’m hating having sponsors that my son can’t get in his shirt. It’s not the same. 

I was just looking on the Rangers web site when this popped up:

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/club/Rangers-extend-32red-partnership/

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I was just looking on the Rangers web site when this popped up:

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/club/Rangers-extend-32red-partnership/

Cheers mate, could be a good idea to stick the Utilita sponsor on the front of the kids jerseys to make it more like a football shirt.