Congratulations to our Bear Cubs

mrmojorisin

Brilliant to see these young boys show a winning mentality. When it went 2-2 they stepped it up and didn’t panic. Great to see. Now progression is the next step whether that is going to the u20s or being involved in the 1st team. Along with our under 20s going for the title the future is looking very bright indeed. 

Superb and well done the youngsters. 

Really promising times ahead for football in this country .Last night would have been the first time for a lot of people to witness the quality of players coming through the sysytem .

I watched some of thr last 2 international youth tournaments out youths played in and was very surprised at the technical ability .

We have had promising youngsters over the years but this group look far more capable and dont look out of place against traditionally more technical countries. 

Well done again Rangers .so proud today 

NYC plays like the kind of striker that fans will get behind once in the team. Chases everything down, gets stuck in and can actually put the ball in the net! Plus I think some of his turning on the ball is almost very mols-esque which is particularly pleasing! 

McPake, Dickson, Kennedy and the keeper were excellent throughout. Mebude and NYC did well for goals but I thought were a bit loose on the ball, not as much control of game than they're capable of. It was an impressive team performance and win.

For all the scum mention the new Messi, their no9 was by far their best player and kept them in the game.

Some of the football played by both teams was impressive, but we absolutely deserved to win.

Spot on bud, I like the lad Mcpake...he has a very languid running style but his feet are so fast....it makes him very unpredictable to play against....regarding their team...Dembele has great feet but he strikes me as lazy...he doesn't like the tracking back part of the game and their no9 was by far their best player...I have to admit he looks a talent, was he the American boy?

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

McPake, Dickson, Kennedy and the keeper were excellent throughout. Mebude and NYC did well for goals but I thought were a bit loose on the ball, not as much control of game than they're capable of. It was an impressive team performance and win.

For all the scum mention the new Messi, their no9 was by far their best player and kept them in the game.

Some of the football played by both teams was impressive, but we absolutely deserved to win.

My previous quote was meant to quote you bud👍

16 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Spot on bud, I like the lad Mcpake...he has a very languid running style but his feet are so fast....it makes him very unpredictable to play against....regarding their team...Dembele has great feet but he strikes me as lazy...he doesn't like the tracking back part of the game and their no9 was by far their best player...I have to admit he looks a talent, was he the American boy?

Yeah think I heard commentator say he was American. Watched the game with my boys and we all thought their right back looked their weakness, plus Messi in front of himwasnt for doing the defensive side, we should really have exploited it more.

McPake really impressed. He's the one who already has the physique to go with the ability, he's got every chance.