New Strip - Pre-order rumour

Ace

Jesus, it’s fucking howling :megaanguish: Why do they always over complicate our strips? Block blue. No need for the daft badges and stripes. Honestly, most of the mock-ups that wee nerds post on here are better than the shite we’ve been hit with off Puma and Hummel. 

16 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Jesus, it’s fucking howling :megaanguish: Why do they always over complicate our strips? Block blue. No need for the daft badges and stripes. Honestly, most of the mock-ups that wee nerds post on here are better than the shite we’ve been hit with off Puma and Hummel. 

Calm down mate. Have a beer, it's Friday. 

20 minutes ago, SPWF said:

:1120982233_SGsmile:

30 minutes ago, SPWF said:

:megaanguish:

How can someone be so wrong in such a short post?

Bet you love the Turkey fakes.

25 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Over an hour to wait in a queue ffs 

New kits must be getting released at the gers store at some time ,apart from before Christmas, when ? Ffs 

It said an hour initially, I was in within 10 mins 👍

2 hours ago, SuperTav said:

Ordered. Good to have it out for  Summer for once,  the way it should be.

Although our marketing/merchandise setup is really weird, nothing about it on the official site or twitter etc. 

Club aren’t allowed to advertise it.

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

:lol: 

What is it about Danes and being shite at design 😉 

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

I thought this season hummel kits were amazing, the home one, apart from the shitty neck, looks great.

The home one for 2020 is actually shite!

2 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

Does seems strange that the club site has not mentioned anything yet.

I do think with the leaked images coming-out a few days ago! - I think Hummel wanted to annouce this as soon as possible.

I honestly have no real idea what is happening with our retail, but as far as I can understand the Club cannot say anything because S D have a current court case running against us. There is a thread in the B & F section where I posted today to see if anyone knew what was going on but no one has posted yet in reply. 

37 minutes ago, left winger said:

Surely it can’t be that difficult to have the whole kit available for pre-order and have sizes for smaller kids. Usual half-arsed effort.

I think with the leaked images coming-out a few days ago! - I think Hummel needed to annouce this as soon as possible. (I do wonder who leaked it, did hummel leak it themselves to create a buzz, seems unlikley!)

Elite seem to have been doing a somewhat decent job.(Store in Belfast/Glasgow) - Atleast they seem to be willing to take the fight to Ashley and stand with us.

Obviously things could improve slightly regarding sizes etc as mentioned, hopefully before the actual launch date they have that all sorted.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I honestly have no real idea what is happening with our retail, but as far as I can understand the Club cannot say anything because S D have a current court case running against us. There is a thread in the B & F section where I posted today to see if anyone knew what was going on but no one has posted yet in reply. 

That would actually make a whole lot of sense - I never even thought about that.