Lego escapes punishment for derby exhuberance

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Add in Halliday being sent off for a fist pump in the centre circle.

@Bluepeter9

I couldn't give a single fuck if the scum celebrate in front of us. 

What I want is fucking PARITY, A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD. 

Give me a fucking break man. If a was paranoid I'd say brown was inciting a riot. Turned out the only riot he incited was his own fans stabbing each other. 

Paranoid Protestants. Indeed 

Good rant - thanks for brining it to my attention.  

13 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Having an different opinion doesn't mean I'm trolling. That's what's wrong with this forum nowadays.

Different opinion yes absolutely, continually having a different opinion to everyone, nah that reeks of trolling. 

3 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

In your and his opinions, that is of course your prerogative, it seems to to go against the grain of many on here, in my opinion you cannot consistently go so against opinion so often without an aspect of trolling. 

Each to their own and what a forum is about I suppose. 

It’s obvious some are looking for bites, considering a say it when they get bites. 

Most are actually right but somehow people see it siding with Taigs etc. 

Better than being a sheep and having the same opinion as most though.

13 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The only incidents people use to compare this to were yellow cards.

Even if it's only a yellow card offence surely the logic that he had already been booked in the game....that would result in a red card meaning a ban would have to be served...worth noting that Mcinnes got sent to the stand for the same gesture....not sure if that means it's deemed a red card offence for managers?

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Even if it's only a yellow card offence surely the logic that he had already been booked in the game....that would result in a red card meaning a ban would have to be served...worth noting that Mcinnes got sent to the stand for the same gesture....not sure if that means it's deemed a red card offence for managers?

Couldn’t remember if he had been, and McInnes shouldn’t have been.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Couldn’t remember if he had been, and McInnes shouldn’t have been.

That's the issue, it doesn't bother me all the shite that goes on with wind ups with fans but I do want parity.....we have seen some ridiculous bookings which have led to red cards and suspensions...that mob are untouchable when it comes to punishment....a level playing field is all I ask for bud👍

30 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Hopefully once we cuff the tarriers at Ibrox Gerrard instructs every player to go and celebrate in their wee corner. A precedent has been set. 

No.

Leave it until we’ve actually done something meaningful and not once the league’s done