29 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Hammarby club official and head of a Hammarby supporters group just came out and said their fans had nothing to do with it last night

Whoops (or should that be Hoops) there goes any chance of a future pure speshul relayshunship with Hammarby. Add another club to the list of those who have seen the truth through the foggy dew of plastic Oirishness.

• Replies 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20201129-WA0014.mp4

This made me nearly pish myself  😂😂😂  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MartinGers93 said:

He is treated like a hero for that whilst Neymar spent the full night ripping the pish out him but because he laughed back at him he came out a hero from a 5-0 scudding. It’s beyond bizarre. 

Can't wait to see Alfie go surfing on Ralston this Sunday!

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

Had they qualified for the CL they’d have been unbearable with the group they got.

Speshful relationship with Barca, Dortmund and Inter as they’re all oppressed peoples 🙄

The scuddings would have been delightful though.

3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Aye, whatever, last placed team already knocked the out once.

Course it is ffs. 

Ay but we all wet ourselves at that. No way Cluj were a tough team from pot 4.

Rennes have made a decent start to their domestic season, but they're fairly bog standard, I'd have been happy enough if we drew them.

Any team in pot 1 would have pumped them, but Lazio are hardly the toughest, and not as good as Porto.

9 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

Rennes have made a decent start to their domestic season, but they're fairly bog standard, I'd have been happy enough if we drew them.

Any team in pot 1 would have pumped them, but Lazio are hardly the toughest, and not as good as Porto.

Aye, whatever ...

17 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

The same Cluj that already pumped them out FS!

25 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

Lazio will love them over there. Cluj already beat them and Rennes are far better than the vermin out on zero points is my prediction. 

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Lazio will love them over there. Cluj already beat them and Rennes are far better than the vermin out on zero points is my prediction. 

Wonder if The Cluj fans will want a wee bit of pay back for the way their players were treated from the g.f.i.t.w , Here's hoping 😂😂

Good to see the sun reporting the crowd trouble last night with a double story of the legia flares....they cannot help themselves but mention our name to try and balance things out....flares that had fuck all to do with us tagged into the same story as those cunts misdemeanors....paranoid....aye nae bother