Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

It's amazing what money laundering via trophy suppliers, film production and pr companies can do. 

Almost as if they are being paid by companies to make business deals with said companies. 

Of course mate but surely not this season and their wage bill exceeds £66m fuck me tgsts not sustainable and must be in breach of the same regulations that city are being done for. £2.5m fir winning the spl titke don’t pay that ha ha 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Of course mate but surely not this season and their wage bill exceeds £66m fuck me tgsts not sustainable and must be in breach of the same regulations that city are being done for. £2.5m fir winning the spl titke don’t pay that ha ha 

"hey we'll pay you 4m up front for a deal lasting 5 years that we expect to make 1.5m per year from" 

"sounds good, agreed" 

1 year later, the sponsoring company goes tits up with no traceable assets. 

Blumhoilann likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

"hey we'll pay you 4m up front for a deal lasting 5 years that we expect to make 1.5m per year from" 

"sounds good, agreed" 

1 year later, the sponsoring company goes tits up with no traceable assets. 

Mate no bullshit, I was living in Australia fir 18 months from 2004 till late 2005, moved back to London, my old boss took me back, doing maintenance and renovations around the city, first job back was in the building that satanta ran from, two days after I got there they had literally disappeared. Not one trace of them was left the next morning, fucking crazy 

Blumhoilann and Drumloyal like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate no bullshit, I was living in Australia fir 18 months from 2004 till late 2005, moved back to London, my old boss took me back, doing maintenance and renovations around the city, first job back was in the building that satanta ran from, two days after I got there they had literally disappeared. Not one trace of them was left the next morning, fucking crazy 

Sounds like the tinks in caravans,it's in their blood "ah tells ye".
 

1690tamRFC and BLUEDIGNITY like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Sounds like the tinks in caravans,it's in their blood "ah tells ye".
 

Mate it was proper delusions of grandeur on their part, can’t remember the name of the building off hand but it was one of the most prominent addresses in the city, all based on raising profile with a high end post code, and it obviously put them under. Cunts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate it was proper delusions of grandeur on their part, can’t remember the name of the building off hand but it was one of the most prominent addresses in the city, all based on raising profile with a high end post code, and it obviously put them under. Cunts. 

Gypsy bastards.

1690tamRFC and magic8ball like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2020 at 18:13, bluenoz said:

All week long the media have been going on about Power's tackle on Fringpong the last time they played. Well guess who got sent off today by Clancy?

Say what you want but Holicom are having their way.

Not that it matters anymore.

This is a big difference ,we play shite we don’t pick up 3points ,Beaton fucked us over at rugby park too 

Tarriers have a sticky game and one of their buddies helps them out 

If refs treated them the same as us they would not be as far in front if at all 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

:guns::bangbang::hit:
That's them on the way to 9 tainted titles and they're knocking fuck out of each other.
Roll on our next title and maybe they will do away with themselves. :mutley:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 26 November 2020 20:00 Until 22:00
      0  
      Rangers v Benfica
      Ibrox Stadium
      Europa League

×
×
  • Create New...