1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

It’s the modern world ,programmes like live island ,TOWIE etc give the young team aspirations of making a living for doing absolutely fuck all ,my Mrs laddie is 22 had 2 careers laid on his lap that most folk would bite hands off for ,but gave both up for lazy bastard get rich schemes that fell flat on their face ,It’s no wonder this country can’t survive without immigration these days .

I wind ma mate up all the time about it he works his arse off in a bookies doing 5 on 2 off shift pattern she on a good week can do 3 modelling photoshoots and make more in a week than him in 1month.

Bonkers

magic8ball likes this
  • Replies 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I wind ma mate up all the time about it he works his arse off in a bookies doing 5 on 2 off shift pattern she on a good week can do 3 modelling photoshoots and make more in a week than him in 1month.

Bonkers

Imagine how much money she could make if she had a pair of tits 

B1872, KingKirk, dougie76 and 1 other like this
2 hours ago, Inigo said:

'Influencer'. More fool the morons that value the opinions of these mercenaries. These people sell their souls to the highest bidders, not giving a toss about who it is that's giving them the money. The sheep that empower them annoy me. Goes with the 'modern football' club the mhanks are these days. 

Good comment mate. 

2 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Meh. I like him anyway and I don't mind celeb celtic fans like him or Butler, passionate about their club without being in any way obnoxious about it. As it should be.

So you love Celebrity Taigs but get all offended when Sky Sports make Man City favourites for the Champions League. 

Nae bother wee man. 

Screenshot_20200808_213611.jpg

3 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Meh. I like him anyway and I don't mind celeb celtic fans like him or Butler, passionate about their club without being in any way obnoxious about it. As it should be.

Butler was a St Mirren fan until it suited him, plus he is one shite actor. At least Compston can act, as can McEvoy

Cooperson likes this
4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

So you love Celebrity Taigs but get all offended when Sky Sports make Man City favourites for the Champions League. 

Nae bother wee man. 

Screenshot_20200808_213611.jpg

I hate the parochial and arrogant attitude of the English sports media. Don't see how that's anything to do with a few celeb scum fans.

hawkeye likes this