• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Cunts drew Ferencváros (H**)/Djurgården (SWE) at home. Lucky scumbags.

I was on holiday in Cyprus last year and a guy had a Ferencvaros beach towel on his lounger.

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Pish draw, but tbf if it's not being played at 'home' for them and they play like they did yesterday, at that level they'll be getting papped out 

Certainly more chance of them going out at home playing BCD, just annoying that it's still a clear advantage to them. Honestly would have been confident they would have been going out if drawn away.

Although been recent talk of a 'neutral' venue in the media, that would be more ideal if Uefa changed this. However I would rather be at home in EL matches.

38 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

The thing that stood out for me was it was the linesman that spotted it and raised his flag. Referee decided it only merited a wee chat.

Quite similar to Morelos at Aberdeen except he was given a red. 

Don’t think the refs house insurance covers replacement windows for issuing red cards 

47 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

The thing that stood out for me was it was the linesman that spotted it and raised his flag. Referee decided it only merited a wee chat.

Quite similar to Morelos at Aberdeen except he was given a red. 

ooft, didn't know that mate

i'd be collecting evidence throughout the season if I was Rangers, and if something does happen to one of our players bring up the clips and ask why we're being treated differently

leak it to the papers if we have to, we should make as much noise as possible like the scum did when they were looking for clarification all the time