Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He’ll do well for them. Much more physical than any defender they’ve had for the past 4 years. That’s the issue here. The majority of teams in Scotland have that one strong striker that caused us and them problems over the past 2 seasons. Duffy will probably rectify that unfortunately, but he will be beat with pace consistently. Problem is no team has the balls to attack them. 
 

Hope he breaks his leg anyway

scottyscott1963 and markem like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He’ll do well for them. Much more physical than any defender they’ve had for the past 4 years. That’s the issue here. The majority of teams in Scotland have that one strong striker that caused us and them problems over the past 2 seasons. Duffy will probably rectify that unfortunately, but he will be beat with pace consistently. Problem is no team has the balls to attack them. 
 

Hope he breaks his leg anyway

Neck hopefully 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Tad annoying that they're addressing problem areas and we're just soldiering on with no fucks given. 

I don’t think we are soldiering in with no fucks given tbh. I think we just need to move Morelos on first to allow us to go back into the market. 

HG5 and tm91 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t think we are soldiering in with no fucks given tbh. I think we just need to move Morelos on first to allow us to go back into the market. 

 

20 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

We needed more attacking options- we got them 

we needed another CB with Katic out - we got one 

We needed cover at left back and another goalkeeper in - we got them 

Yes we need another midfielder in even Gerrard has said this but I think our hands are tied until Morelos leaves, we have still addressed most of our issues though. 

All good points but there's 5 weeks left to get it sorted, the way this business with Morelos is going on it'll go down to the last day. 

October 5th will be upon us in no time at all. 

HG5 and 6superbarry6 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

 

All good points but there's 5 weeks left to get it sorted, the way this business with Morelos is going on it'll go down to the last day. 

October 5th will be upon us in no time at all. 

Hopefully we’ll get something done before Dundee Utd game mate, the Itten deal came out of nowhere so hopefully we’re working on getting a centre midfielder in 

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t think we are soldiering in with no fucks given tbh. I think we just need to move Morelos on first to allow us to go back into the market. 

It its quality we want, then we probably have to pay a bit and that probably means Morelos cash.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 29 October 2020 20:00 Until 22:00
      0  
      Rangers v Lech Poznan
      Ibrox Stadium
      Europa League

×
×
  • Create New...