Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Why they weren’t arrested is beyond me. It is illegal to promote or show support for a proscribed terrorist organisation in this country.

Silly me we are in the fenian run Republic of Scottland 🤬

I can see that wee scum rat of a justice minister clamping down on this sort of behaviour, illegal marches, finding our what BJK and getting to the bottom of McGregor's car. Obviously he has his tax and insurance well in order now, the scum pay for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 04/09/2020 at 19:33, Carling1873 said:

Looks like things are about to get interesting.

 

Aye no sure I agree with a podcast tho this shit is deadly serious we need to be careful no to water it down any by making a podcast. 

Only so much you can speak about or people u can interview

rbt1548, dee9 and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Aye no sure I agree with a podcast tho this shit is deadly serious we need to be careful no to water it down any by making a podcast. 

Only so much you can speak about or people u can interview

It’s about spreading the word ,not just to expose the crimes of this scum bag club ,but for victims of CSA in all walks of life ,to show them that there are many others suffering and that they can too have they strength to come forward for justice and closure ,

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It’s about spreading the word ,not just to expose the crimes of this scum bag club ,but for victims of CSA in all walks of life ,to show them that there are many others suffering and that they can too have they strength to come forward for justice and closure ,

I see podcasts mate as chilled out light hearted stuff bro I don't think that's the place to be discussing CSA anywhere tbh. Others might see it differently.

magic8ball and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I see podcasts mate as chilled out light hearted stuff bro I don't think that's the place to be discussing CSA anywhere tbh. Others might see it differently.

Depends on what podcasts you listen too ,they are like books ,cover all topics you can imagine .

the thing is we wouldn’t need a podcast on this if that cunt lieswell stood up and apologised for his clubs sordid past and accepted the consequences.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, dee9 said:

Got to take your hat off to boyd.  In a support crammed full of ugly bastards this cunt just about makes the top 10.

I've had the misfortune of bumping into this alien a few times down bothwell and it's not a pretty sight. Strangely enough I know exactly where he stays but have never really had the urge to chase him down the street shouting sectarian abuse or to torch his car.

Must be the upbringing I guess.

I see this mutant all the time down Bothwell, in fact in Uddingston the other day he parked on the bus stop to go into the chemist at the top of uddingston.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

I see this mutant all the time down Bothwell, in fact in Uddingston the other day he parked on the bus stop to go into the chemist at the top of uddingston.

Aye regularly see him mate. Even uglier in person which is incredible.

sRcFoCt likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 29 November 2020 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Falkirk v Rangers
      Falkirk Stadium
      Scottish League Cup

×
×
  • Create New...