6 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Wouldn't surprise me. Our schools and uni's are infested with filth like that, helping brainwash our youth with the full support of SNP and Labour politicians and Trade Unions.

Nah no surprise to me either when I heard. They have infested into everything from schools, media to high ranking court officials  

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

celtic pulling off a cunts move, who would of thought it? 

~

This is what Posh chairman Darragh McAnthony said about celtic's pursuit of Ivan Toney

"They came in with their fee, half of what Brentford paid, their pitch was ‘listen, we’ll just wait to January, and in January we will pre-sign him and you won’t get a pound note.

"When you try and negotiate with me like that, all you do is f****** wind me up. I wasn’t born yesterday, I’ve been around the business a long time, that’s probably over £60m worth of transfers I’ve done since I bought Peterborough United.

"For a lower league club, that’s unbelievable business, I know what the market is, I know it’s not a fast moving market, not a massive amount in fees.

"But I also know the premium for a player like Ivan Toney should go for, trust me when I say, Brentford will either get promoted or sell him for £25-35m.

“We’ll end up with another £3-4m, down the line, you can take that to the bank. That’s a guarantee in my opinion.”

:lol: 

3 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

celtic pulling off a cunts move, who would of thought it? 

~

This is what Posh chairman Darragh McAnthony said about celtic's pursuit of Ivan Toney

"They came in with their fee, half of what Brentford paid, their pitch was ‘listen, we’ll just wait to January, and in January we will pre-sign him and you won’t get a pound note.

"When you try and negotiate with me like that, all you do is f****** wind me up. I wasn’t born yesterday, I’ve been around the business a long time, that’s probably over £60m worth of transfers I’ve done since I bought Peterborough United.

"For a lower league club, that’s unbelievable business, I know what the market is, I know it’s not a fast moving market, not a massive amount in fees.

"But I also know the premium for a player like Ivan Toney should go for, trust me when I say, Brentford will either get promoted or sell him for £25-35m.

“We’ll end up with another £3-4m, down the line, you can take that to the bank. That’s a guarantee in my opinion.”

Hope tax dodger dermott and sleekit pete choke on that reply. 
At least they should be rubbing their arse holes after getting booted. 

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

It's worse, the cunts want to completely run it.

I know M, I know.

You would have thought they could see how much of a disaster (always think of the Tommy Sheridan clip every time I use that word, along with catastrophe, and thinking about that shite bag is not good   :pipe:) but no, they want to completely destroy us by breaking up the UK, we need to fight them all the way.  

Probably better put up this wee guy   :offtopic: but they are effecting every part of our life, including football, see what I did there, back on topic. :whistle:

Malvern, HG5, jintybear and 1 other like this
31 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Sleekit Pete is also a tax dodger mate. 

Don’t know if it still happens ,but he used to get his bonus paid to a limited co in Luxembourg,Corporation tax was paid at a ridiculous low rate ,1pc or around that ,then the money has been taxed in the EU and it was claimed back through a directors loan .

There was another on their board did the same with his bonus too ,Riley I think .

scottyscott1963 likes this
1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t know if it still happens ,but he used to get his bonus paid to a limited co in Luxembourg,Corporation tax was paid at a ridiculous low rate ,1pc or around that ,then the money has been taxed in the EU and it was claimed back through a directors loan .

There was another on their board did the same with his bonus too ,Riley I think .

Riley was into the film dodge too 

44 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t think there were many not in the film scheme.

What a coincidence that so many from the same club were using film investments for tax avoidance ,a bit like boys clubs tours ,few films were ever made and few matches played 

Separate Entity !!!!