• Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

Around half a dozen gymnasts complained of being physically abused during training and about 6 weeks later there is a full blown enquiry being reported on the major news outlets.

God knows how many kids sexually abused over years and years after first mentioned you begin to wonder if it actually happened. This sad little fekked up country should hang it's head in shame.

With the papes and the paedos there is no shame.

16 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Agree, normally I can't stand the man but of late he seems to be on the attack and kicking out at all sides without a care in the world. Heard him a few times on TalkRadio as well and he is certainly eloquent enough to fight his corner. 

His views on terrorists we can talk about on another thread.

You don’t have to agree with all his politics ,His focus just now is on the Union so for now il back the man .

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

You don’t have to agree with all his politics ,His focus just now is on the Union so for now il back the man .

I can live with that, if he creates a shit show about the kiddy abuse then more power to him, I think he is still smarting a bit at how the courts and Labour treated him years ago.

scottyscott1963 and HG5 like this
2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Well I can almost get it back on thread .

I remember he was doing a show on his Talksport slot a few years back regarding religious ignorance and intolerance.

He gave the example of a young woman going into a jeweller in Sauchiehall St looking for a crucifix ,The assistant brought out a collection only to be asked ,”have you no got any with the man oan them”

:lol:

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

He’s gunning for the SNP just now ,and it’s looking a bit like he loves Scotland more than his club too .He was also Cc on the last email Gordon Woods has with Sturgeon 

He was sexually abused as a kid.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/2009/jul/20/george-galloway-sexual-abuse

10 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

Not much has happened in 11 years (the article date) to clamp down on it I see, locking some old cunts up for 8 years isn't cutting the mustard..

8 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Same old crap on BBC. Duffy turned down a string of premier league clubs to sign for celtic. Aye of course he did. 
Every player gets made to say the same pish when they sign. 

I think Duffy is a physical presence however I also think from the limited footage that I have seen, he is fairly slow and labouring when chasing down or on the ball. I firmly believe our front line will expose him for this and he will not be the be solution that they tout him to be. Again he was brought in as a fairly cheap quick fix to appease their fans as ‘one of their own, however not all of them have been taken in as such and share above opinion. Roll on  October 17...