• Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

It’s true alright it was highlighted here at the time ,probably about 3 years ago it happened ,

Bu withdrawing the rule and giving the tarriers a pay on the back in the early released part of the report ,effectively removes any chance of sanctions .

It was also highlighted here about a year ago when I mentioned the rule change that it didn’t matter as the duty of care superseded the rule change .

A full independent enquiry is needed .to get to the bottom of this cover up as the present investigation is also a cover up ,they are only looking for what they want to find ,

Hope you're right mate

eejay the dj and magic8ball like this
9 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

Surely it could be argued that the rule that allowed punishment of any club that covered up the sexual abuse of children,  was in place when the majority, if not all of the crimes were committed?

That's what I was  thinking.  Surely the rule was in place when crimes happened so can still be used to impose sanctions.

If a speed limit changes on a road from 50 to 60 and you did 60 before it changed you would still be done for breaking the speed limit no?

GazTops and scottyscott1963 like this
1 minute ago, drewgardiner88 said:

That's what I was  thinking.  Surely the rule was in place when crimes happened so can still be used to impose sanctions.

If a speed limit changes on a road from 50 to 60 and you did 60 before it changed you would still be done for breaking the speed limit no?

:pipe:

4 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

You do realise we have two centre-backs that were below him in the pecking order at the same club?

I do, but they kept quiet and just got on with the job

This numpty beating his gums before a ball kicked, in my opinion he is someone who has started to believe all the hype

4 hours ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Exactly, and he made out it was their internal investigation into child abuse but it was nothing of the sort. It was apparently a report carried out by their insurers to establish any potential liabilities due to the latest allegations. They must have been desperate to avoid a payout so went with the Seperate entity nugget. It's disgusting that they can get away with deliberately misleading the public and even more disgusting that the media are not asking questions. 

They put out the internal investigation story as I'm sure at that time, a tory MP was asking questions and wanting to meet lawell. 

Anyone with a brain cell could see it was deflection tactic and once again they only wanted to protect their scumbag brand.

The media in this country are just as much to blame.  Simple questions should have been asked. Why the silence on the investigation, why haven't victims been contacted and if the boys club is a separate entity why was it needed in the first place. 

On 08/09/2020 at 18:42, Dave Hedgehog said:

We were demoted to the bottom tier on financial grounds.

What sort of punishment should they get? Fucking closure, nothing else will be justice. 

Said a while ago they should be demoted one division for every employee convicted in a court of law, they'll end up in division 7 of a sunday pub league