• Replies 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Swally said:

"I hope they keep their clean sheets so when we put 4 past them next month it will be even sweeter. They are the only thing in life I hate. Right down to the last brick on their asylum. "

:lol::lol::lol:

Same mate, I fucking despise each and every one of them 

5 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Not a peep on Sportscene at all about Duffy being last man and bringing McKay down, and nothing on his two handed save either.  Zero.

But bring up Stevie G's comments regarding Clancy and it's froth froth froth.

Looked a stonewall red to me when he brought McKay down 

5 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Looked a stonewall red to me when he brought McKay down 

Heard about it at the time, and surpised the beeb showed it.  Thought that in showing it, they would have had a discussion over the incident.  It was at a significant time in the game, early on with them 1-0 up, so could have affected the outcome greatly.  But absolutely nothing said.

6superbarry6 and surfsup2 like this
7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Heard about it at the time, and surpised the beeb showed it.  Thought that in showing it, they would have had a discussion over the incident.  It was at a significant time in the game, early on with them 1-0 up, so could have affected the outcome greatly.  But absolutely nothing said.

County missed a few decent chances aswell, tarriers defence still looks rotten 

50 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

I think they mentioned that the flag was up for offside which was perhaps the only thing that saved Duffy as it was definitely a red card.

Should have been a talking point at least though, they just glossed over it as usual.

coopsleftboot likes this
7 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Sick to the back teeth of hearing about this big, stupid prick Duffy. You would think they’d signed Messi the way the local press goes on about him. 

Well he did knock back Barcelona to sign for them😱

35 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Sick to the back teeth of hearing about this big, stupid prick Duffy. You would think they’d signed Messi the way the local press goes on about him. 

Tells you all you need to know about the cunts reporting.

durty fenian republican IRA loving scum fucks 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Offside was already given before that Duffy incident. I also thought he got the ball tbh.

Handball one is difficult, still unsure if it was a penalty or not, but it was 4 nil at that point anyway.

Thought it only hit one of his arms which was in a pretty natural position. Not sure where the 2 handed save thing is coming from.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Thought it only hit one of his arms which was in a pretty natural position. Not sure where the 2 handed save thing is coming from.

Yeah was definitely one arm, looked to me that it hit his stomach first as well. Like the Liverpool penalty yesterday, Id be fuming if given against us.

Inigo likes this

They're flat-track bullies. Annoying to see yesterday that Lennon seems to have reverted to the 3-5-2 as it works for them.

Have a feeling this is going to take a 90 plus point season to get the title this year, which means the OF games will matter all the more. Gerrard has progressively gotten the better of them so there's reason to be hopeful.

surfsup2, Swally and magic8ball like this
35 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Offside was already given before that Duffy incident. I also thought he got the ball tbh.

Handball one is difficult, still unsure if it was a penalty or not, but it was 4 nil at that point anyway.

doesnt matter sent off and misses a game