Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 29.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VID-20201129-WA0014.mp4

This made me nearly pish myself  😂😂😂  

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hes fucking awful.

He can't do the basics 

He has never been able to that's nothing new. That's why he ain't in the Brighton team. He can't play out. If they want to get the best out of him the need to build the defence round him to protect his glaring weaknesses. 

I hope we are well clear in the league before they work that out tho fuck them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He has never been able to that's nothing new. That's why he ain't in the Brighton team. He can't play out. If they want to get the best out of him the need to build the defence round him to protect his glaring weaknesses. 

I hope we are well clear in the league before they work that out tho fuck them. 

That he can't defend?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He has never been able to that's nothing new. That's why he ain't in the Brighton team. He can't play out. If they want to get the best out of him the need to build the defence round him to protect his glaring weaknesses. 

I hope we are well clear in the league before they work that out tho fuck them. 

He’s fucking shite ffs 😂

Dickie, tomger and Bigdave30 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s fucking shite ffs 😂

He is shite at doing what they are asking him to do which is playing out. If we done the same when we brought weir up he'd of been exposed just like this cunt. 

I think he's a decent player if u want him to just defend that's what am saying. Anything else forget it

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That he can't defend?

My point was more to do with how they are asking him to play than his ability to head and kick the ball. His lack of mobility is frightening in a 3 or a 4 he's going to be exposed for that unless the cunts change how they play to protect him. 

He can't play man v man at the back. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He is shite at doing what they are asking him to do which is playing out. If we done the same when we brought weir up he'd of been exposed just like this cunt. 

I think he's a decent player if u want him to just defend that's what am saying. Anything else forget it

He’s shite at football full stop, a big fenian lump of wood that can only head a ball, seen him play for Ireland and he’s been equally as shite so it isn’t the system he’s playing 

scottyscott1963 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s shite at football full stop, a big fenian lump of wood that can only head a ball, seen him play for Ireland and he’s been equally as shite so it isn’t the system he’s playing 

If u think he's a poor player and that's what you're disagreeing with me over then that's a different point entirely. 

I have nothing left to say about him or them for that matter. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Then that's a difference of opinion if u don't believe he is cool no harm. 

Please stop quoting me people as I have nothing left to say on the cunt😂😂😂

I've seen him close over the past week only.  He was at fault for our first.  Last nights first was almost identical.  He slide tackled his own keeper and I forget when it was but he shoved one of his player away that led to another goal.  Forget when that was.  That's only in the past week or so. 

So that's his strengths, not even mentioning his passing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I've seen him close over the past week only.  He was at fault for our first.  Last nights first was almost identical.  He slide tackled his own keeper and I forget when it was but he shoved one of his player away that led to another goal.  Forget when that was.  That's only in the past week or so. 

So that's his strengths, not even mentioning his passing. 

Mate u don't rate him as a player I think he's OK what I will concede is I expected more from him

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...