• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

‘Kin’ right mate!

Don’t think the sheep got anything they shouldn’t have today and were certainly done with Duffy’s push in the lead up to the goal.

And Duffy clattering the sheep player into the adverts.

Don’t suppose  he mentioned Collum’s generosity in not red carding McGregor?

he was talking generally mate, he didn't call into question any specific decisions.

HG5 likes this

Was speaking to a couple of Brighton season ticket holders yesterday. One was a Duffy fan (although admitted he was prone to the odd fuck up) and the other thought he was absolute mince and they are well shot of him. I know he got a couple of goals for the scum in his first (two?) games but he looks absolutely honking. Another EPL player expecting to stroll it in Scotland and getting found out. He was possibly their worst player today and thought he probably was last week against us. Wonderful!! He was supposed to be the saviour 😂

27 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:excited:    Brilliant gif.  :excited: 

OT I know, but one of the funniest and hardest to watch without squirming movies ever, heard the Borat 2 is even more outrageous.

Oh and credit where it is due to the Mutton Molesters,  I for one was convinced about their usual lie down and spread them wide act for THEM today. 

Bears r us likes this
5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

OT I know, but one of the funniest and hardest to watch without squirming movies ever, heard the Borat 2 is even more outrageous.

Oh and credit where it is due to the Mutton Molesters,  I for one was convinced about their usual lie down and spread them wide act for THEM today. 

I have never seen the film but that gif is brilliant, and makes me :lol:

I noticed McCrorie and Ferguson were both booked, I wonder if they helped get their team up for it ??