• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

At least with us in this position there is no chance of the season being cut short. 

You're forgetting Liewells new rule that if Rangers are in front then 90% of the games must be played otherwise it's null and void. 

graeme_4 likes this
3 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6200133/celtic-fans-lennon-out-concede-equaliser-aberdeen/

CELTIC fans have called for Neil Lennon to be SACKED after his side conceded a dramatic late equaliser to Aberdeen.

It begins 😂😂

I doubt they'll sack lennon anytime soon. Hope he's there for a bit yet to do more damage. 

I watched their game earlier and TLB’s right, the referee’s decision making was shocking. Blatant foul in the build up to their third goal and McGregor avoided a second yellow for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity for Aberdeen’s penalty equaliser. Excuses getting laughable now...imagine a ref receiving assistance from his better placed assistant 😂 Bawhair away from a meltdown.

2 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Give him another transfer window. More Duffys, more Laxalts.... 

I must be missing something, they were praising him highly after Thursday - His delivery has been boggin, not seen him put in a single decent cross in 3 games now and Tav was just toying with him on Saturday.

Early days but I hope they spunk the 9mil on him Milan are asking.