• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

My mate is quite high up at Tennent’s Brewery and he knows a few of the players from him work with Celtic.

He phoned me today and apparently it’s all kicked off with Celtic again this afternoon. The players were all to meet at 1pm to get the bus up to Aberdeen today. Lennon turned up 40 minutes late, stinking of drink and wearing the same clothes as last night.

Anyway, they all get on the bus, and set off. They hadn’t even reached Cumbernauld before Lennon went into the toilet and did a massive shite. Apparently it was absolutely stinking, so much so Duffy was physically sick and Laxalt started crying.

All the players had to get off the bus on the hard shoulder and wait an hour in the rain for a replacement bus. The whole time Lennon just slept on the shitey bus.

Things are getting beyond a joke now

sorry mate but i dont believe a word of that  firstly they would not get the bus to aberdeen today they would have left yesterday some people can come up with rubbish like that when things are not going well 

Junior Soprano likes this
22 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6200133/celtic-fans-lennon-out-concede-equaliser-aberdeen/

CELTIC fans have called for Neil Lennon to be SACKED after his side conceded a dramatic late equaliser to Aberdeen.

My concern is that this will happen before long and that is what we do not need IMO, the longer he stays the better for us and let's hope the tarrier board do not go down this road too soon.   

SteveEarle and gmcf like this
3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

My concern is that this will happen before long and that is what we do not need IMO, the longer he stays the better for us and let's hope the tarrier board do not go down this road too soon.   

On the other hand, sacking a manager during corona must be quite expensive for any club, i would imagine. Hopefully this keeps Lennon in place.

Bears r us likes this
22 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It begins 😂😂

I doubt they'll sack lennon anytime soon. Hope he's there for a bit yet to do more damage. 

We do have to hope their board stick with him for as long as possible, we do not want a good manager coming in before he has done as much damage as possible.  :craphead: 

BlueKnight87 likes this
5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Certainly can't see it before Xmas unless there's a total collapse. 

They just show themselves up to be the pricks they are, we are all Neil Lennon ends up in fuck off Neil Lennon, if you were a Celtic man you would go. 

Bears r us and BlueKnight87 like this
Just now, demise said:

On the other hand, sacking a manager during corona must be quite expensive for any club, i would imagine. Hopefully this keeps Lennon in place.

I hope you are right, he is certainly helping us at the moment and long may that continue. :thumbup:

demise likes this

according to keevins the sheep scum game was a good advertisement for scottish football

it's maybe increased the comedy rep of the league watching that duff cunt making an arse of defending along with barkas who seems to have a genuine fear of the ball

2 minutes ago, demise said:

I’m sure I read somewhere, he was on a rolling contract, I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I can’t imagine that it would cost them much to get rid of him

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Certainly can't see it before Xmas unless there's a total collapse. 

They just show themselves up to be the pricks they are, we are all Neil Lennon ends up in fuck off Neil Lennon, if you were a Celtic man you would go. 

I would hope you are right about Christmas, that was why I was happy with the 2 points they dropped today, 3 might have pushed them too quickly.

Fingers crossed he stays as long as possible. 

Bears likes this
1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

I’m sure I read somewhere, he was on a rolling contract, I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I can’t imagine that it would cost them much to get rid of him

Probably a years wages mate unless there’s a clause stating otherwise as pretty sure it was a 1 year rolling contract he was on iirc.

BLUEDIGNITY and Ayrblue1 like this
5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would hope you are right about Christmas, that was why I was happy with the 2 points they dropped today, 3 might have pushed them too quickly.

Fingers crossed he stays as long as possible. 

No chance he's getting sacked even if they lost today and Thursday.

Need a domestic collapse, and if that happened we would be well in front, too far to be caught if we keep playing as now.

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Probably a years wages mate unless there’s a clause stating otherwise as pretty sure it was a 1 year rolling contract he was on iirc.

Cheers mate That’s what I had read. Here’s hoping they don’t let him go 😂