Up next til the end of the year they got Motherwell, Hibs and Livi away. They probably cannot wait for the international break at the moment. And right after the break there is Hibs away, if that game goes bad for them, it would do us the world of good. 

• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate is quite high up at Tennent’s Brewery and he knows a few of the players from him work with Celtic.

He phoned me today and apparently it’s all kicked off with Celtic again this afternoon. The players were all to meet at 1pm to get the bus up to Aberdeen today. Lennon turned up 40 minutes late, stinking of drink and wearing the same clothes as last night.

Anyway, they all get on the bus, and set off. They hadn’t even reached Cumbernauld before Lennon went into the toilet and did a massive shite. Apparently it was absolutely stinking, so much so Duffy was physically sick and Laxalt started crying.

All the players had to get off the bus on the hard shoulder and wait an hour in the rain for a replacement bus. The whole time Lennon just slept on the shitey bus.

Things are getting beyond a joke now

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

No chance he's getting sacked even if they lost today and Thursday.

Need a domestic collapse, and if that happened we would be well in front, too far to be caught if we keep playing as now.

I hope you are right, my fear is that this 'tainted 10' they desperately want might make them react differently, but will be delighted if it goes as you say. :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

My mate is quite high up at Tennent’s Brewery and he knows a few of the players from him work with Celtic.

He phoned me today and apparently it’s all kicked off with Celtic again this afternoon. The players were all to meet at 1pm to get the bus up to Aberdeen today. Lennon turned up 40 minutes late, stinking of drink and wearing the same clothes as last night.

Anyway, they all get on the bus, and set off. They hadn’t even reached Cumbernauld before Lennon went into the toilet and did a massive shite. Apparently it was absolutely stinking, so much so Duffy was physically sick and Laxalt started crying.

All the players had to get off the bus on the hard shoulder and wait an hour in the rain for a replacement bus. The whole time Lennon just slept on the shitey bus.

Things are getting beyond a joke now

They left for Aberdeen yesterday did they not? Hence why the green brigade were cheering them on as they left Lennoxtown. 

10 minutes ago, demise said:

Up next til the end of the year they got Motherwell, Hibs and Livi away. They probably cannot wait for the international break at the moment. And right after the break there is Hibs away, if that game goes bad for them, it would do us the world of good. 

Are you forgetting that their team is full of international superstars so they don’t even get a break.

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I hope you are right, my fear is that this 'tainted 10' they desperately want might make them react differently, but will be delighted if it goes as you say. :thumbup:

2nd half against Milan was the best ever defeat on record apart from the tanking by Bayern reserves.

Today was the fault of the Ref and his 'baffling' decisions.

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

2nd half against Milan was the best ever defeat on record apart from the tanking by Bayern reserves.

Today was the fault of the Ref and his 'baffling' decisions.

Tbf The ref never really gave them a chance to get a winner after the last penalty, Pretty much blew for full time on the dot of the 3rd minute of the allotted time added on, No that I’m obsessed or anything 😂

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Aye the one not to award the sheep a free kick before the 2nd equaliser was baffling 

And the decision on more than 1 occasion but especially at the sheep’s 2nd penalty to not send off McGregor was equally baffling given he was already on a yellow.

RS4_wul and hammer93 like this