• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Swally said:

:lol:

"My wife has noticed a change in me since last Sunday. She’s right of course. She wants remove the fireplace from the living room. I don’t. She’s says I’m being stubborn and argumentative for the sake of it. The truth is my football team are in turmoil, dropping points, letting in goals and playing pish. That’s what’s wrong with me. I couldn’t give an eff about the fireplace. I guess what I’m trying to say is this is affecting us all deeply. I want ten. I want it more than anything and I’m getting really concerned we are blowing it. "

here we go, 10 in a row 

where'd it go? 10 in a row

Screenshot_20201025-193102.png.bc39bea2e

@.Williamson.

:lol:

TheFamousPigeon likes this
5 minutes ago, Ragnar1872 said:

what a absolute fanny of a guy last 10 min is Hilarious 

Something seriously wrong about the guy. I’m sure he said something along the lines of (in a terrible Mick accent) “I don’t want to say to much” alluding to him getting cited by the SFA 😂

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Cunts at it, Normally when a manager is enraged at a referees performance they are specific about certain incidents that they feel the ref got wrong, He wasn't specific at all when questioned, Just mumbled something about poor decision making from the ref, Reeked of desperation as anything contentious was certainly not done against his team, Nothing more than trying to heap pressure onto the referees in upcoming fixtures imo from a rabid fucking tarrier.

The always cheated never defeated shite is started, we need to keep the pressure on.

They'll collapse

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Cunts at it, Normally when a manager is enraged at a referees performance they are specific about certain incidents that they feel the ref got wrong, He wasn't specific at all when questioned, Just mumbled something about poor decision making from the ref, Reeked of desperation as anything contentious was certainly not done against his team, Nothing more than trying to heap pressure onto the referees in upcoming fixtures imo from a rabid fucking tarrier.

That’s exactly what the cunt is doing mate. 👍