Had Morelos ....

beararse

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You haven’t got a clue what touche’ even means ya moron. 

On the contrary, I’m well aware of its meaning .... you however fail to grasp the concept of irony.

Irony is ‘the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning’

The ironic use of ‘Touché’ is in reference to your inability to raise a good or clever point, choosing instead to insult three times in quick succession.

Am just glad he wasn't back for Aberdeen today.....because you just know that knob of a ref today would of had him off. Lol!!!.  All jokes aside it's such a shame nobody has been able to help curb his temperament.  But these last 4 games have been quality and i just love the way we've been playing. So do you  just put fredo  on the bench against hibs???...Duno guy's????

Can't just totally ignore games he's won for us with his goals . 

Having said that , Defoe and Arfield have done well in his absence , as have the team , and I'm not as worried as I would have been a couple of  months ago , of a Rangers team without AM . Be interesting to see what SG does next week now he is available again . 

7 hours ago, beararse said:

On the contrary, I’m well aware of its meaning .... you however fail to grasp the concept of irony.

Irony is ‘the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning’

The ironic use of ‘Touché’ is in reference to your inability to raise a good or clever point, choosing instead to insult three times in quick succession.

Stop reading the thesaurus. 

11 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

It’s not Alfies fault that the rest think when he plays that all they have to do is punt it to him and let him do the rest.

He’s been the leagues best player, our best player by a distance and should be straight back into the team next week.

Completely agree, seems like other players just give him the ball and expect him to do everything.

Wouldn’t be back in my team next week however. 

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The tarrier game is the only big game he fucked it in :lol: Blaming losing the league on Gerrard for playing Worrall is stupid as fuck. Many points has he lost us?

The January Kilmarnock game when we were level on points with the scum, he fucked up and we lost,  was absolutely a big game.

36 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The January Kilmarnock game when we were level on points with the scum, he fucked up and we lost,  was absolutely a big game.

Gave him that game, McAuley and McGregor for the second were bad and the whole team shat themselves 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Gave him that game, McAuley and McGregor for the second were bad and the whole team shat themselves 

Yep, as above, others were poor and at fault, just highlighting another big game he was poor and costly in.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yep, just highlighting that the scum game wasnt his only bad one. He was poor especially in first half that game, though certainly not alone.

All players have had their moments but biggest factor is struggles against Hibs, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock - when the pressure was on.

Ok playing well now in games that dont really mean anything.

56 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

What about all the stupid points we dropped before Defoe signed should lafferty have started then by the ops theory 

It’s not a theory, it was a thought, which is entirely different.

Given our much improved form coinciding with Morelos’ ban could we have been mounting a real challenge with 3 games to go? Posted later in this thread that all we needed was 1 more goal v Hibs and Kilmarnock and 11 players on the pitch v celtic. Hard to argue that wouldn’t have been possible the way we are playing at present.

im not saying Morelos shouldn’t have played this season,  or that his goals weren't invaluable as they clearly were but I reckon if they’re being honest that every Rangers fan is genuinely surprised as to how much he HASN’T been missed .