Had Morelos ....

beararse

35 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

All players have had their moments but biggest factor is struggles against Hibs, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock - when the pressure was on.

Ok playing well now in games that dont really mean anything.

How’s the pressure off?

With 3 games to go can we not still mathematically win the league?

14 minutes ago, beararse said:

im not saying Morelos shouldn’t have played this season,  or that his goals weren't invaluable as they clearly were but I reckon if they’re being honest that every Rangers fan is genuinely surprised as to how much he HASN’T been missed .

I think, if anything, Morelos will prove why he is the valued team player should he play these last 3 games. 

I still believe he will play. 

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I think, if anything, Morelos will prove why he is the valued team player should he play these last 3 games. 

I still believe he will play. 

Time will tell I suppose.

good position to be in i suppose, ie playing that well it is debatable whether the reintroduction if our best player would be of benefit.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

All players have had their moments but biggest factor is struggles against Hibs, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock - when the pressure was on.

Ok playing well now in games that dont really mean anything.

They would all mean something if we lost them.

29 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Res ipsa loquitur

That’s all well and good had I accidentally typed the topic rather than deliberately compiled it. Nor was anything I wrote careless or negligent but feel free to crack on quoting Latin if it makes you feel better 🙂

He wont be starting the next 2 games. Will be brought on vs hibs when were 3 up and cruising. Zero chance of starting the old firm. Will start vs killie due to the pitch and gerrard not wanting to risk defoe. Unless we've taken it to the last game, then he wont start.

35 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There’s no pressure on the players.

They showed, when it mattered, they couldn’t hack it.

There is still a chance. A minimal one, but it's still there. One magnanimous hiccup is all it takes from that lot and we are in. 

But sure, pressure is off in reality. 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There’s no pressure on the players.

They showed, when it mattered, they couldn’t hack it.

There is always pressure playing for Rangers could you imagine the pressure Gerrard and the players would have been under if they lost all these games.

4 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

What more nonsense on here.

Our top scorer and best player and people wish he was out longer.

Do you think we would’ve been where we were pre January joint top without Morelos??

Never said at any point that I wish he was out.

His lack of discipline resulted in an enforced abscence. Had that happened 3 games earlier we might have turned draws against Hibs and kilmarnock into wins given how well we have adapted without him.

as for your question, no I don’t as Defoe didn’t join until January

39 minutes ago, Smile said:

There is always pressure playing for Rangers could you imagine the pressure Gerrard and the players would have been under if they lost all these games.

Exactly!

Still have a remote chance of taking it to the last game of the season, and regardless of that fact, how is there no pressure in needing to beat Aberdeen in front of a packed Ibrox to stop your bitter rivals from winning the league?

Incredibly stupid thing to claim they are playing well as they have no pressure on them.

I actually think we’ve played pretty well since the turn of the year, aside from the Worrall fuck up game against Killie and the cup game at home vs Aberdeen. 

Dropped points at home to St Johnstone and Killie which wasn’t great, but we’re really unlucky away at Hibs. Unlucky / threw it away against the filth too. 

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I actually think we’ve played pretty well since the turn of the year, aside from the Worrall fuck up game against Killie and the cup game at home vs Aberdeen. 

Dropped points at home to St Johnstone and Killie which wasn’t great, but we’re really unlucky away at Hibs. Unlucky / threw it away against the filth too. 

Away to Killie and Aberdeen in the cup, Killie and St Johnstone at home in the league were all absolutely fucking pish.

51 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Additional issue with Morelos is with club looking to cash in then a good end to the season helps with transfer fee.

Can’t leave him out team for a 36 yr old then ask for 15-20 million.

THAT, makes too much sense   🙂

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Additional issue with Morelos is with club looking to cash in then a good end to the season helps with transfer fee.

Can’t leave him out team for a 36 yr old then ask for 15-20 million.

Won't make much difference now. He has shown what he has got and clubs on the look will have seen all they need to see. They will have set their upper limit.

As I've said, cameo apoearances to protect our biggest asset.

BTW, it's no indignity for a relative unknown to be left out of a starting line up for someone of Defoe's stature, albeit it won't be for footballing reasons.We seriously need the money and I wouldn't put it past cunts up here doing him a serious injury to ruin him. I do have a concern about that.