Zak Rudden

Lloyd

I’d have no issue sending him back to the Scottish Championship provided it is to a stronger side. 

Playing consistently for a promotion-chasing side in the Championship is better for his development than not getting a game for a Premiership side. Plus it’ll get him a little more used to being expected to win most matches.

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

I’d have no issue sending him back to the Scottish Championship provided it is to a stronger side. 

Playing consistently for a promotion-chasing side in the Championship is better for his development than not getting a game for a Premiership side. Plus it’ll get him a little more used to being expected to win most matches.

Arguably a more competitive league too.

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So 2 strikers plus Stewart til January.  Got to say it's a gamble, as is not sorting out the left back position.

He could easily have pushed Stewart for the 3rd spot. I agree, it is a bit of a gamble. I guess there is Mebude who I know Gerrard really likes.