Kilmarnock emails out.

RFC55

5 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Ill take tickets off you if you got allocated mate?

Sorry mate I've just turned them back to Rangers. 

If it happens again then I'll give you my killie ones though as I'll.not be back there. That's them and Hamilton on the cunts list for differing reasons lol 

1 hour ago, geneva_ger said:

Tough shout but if they get beat their next 2 games and we win then it turns into helicopter time. We win at kilmarnock (they lose) and we raze rugby park.

There is no chance that Aberdeen will beat them at the weekend. 

Just now, Cedrick said:

If I’m speaking out of turn then I apologise , I feel it’s an easy boycott with nothing to play for , Aberdeen done worse in the Cup wasn’t a boycott that game 

I'll never step foot in rugby park or new Douglas park again. 

Aberdeen should've given us a bigger allocation in the cup but we didn't give them bigger in the replay and we won't give the taigs it either. We have the numbers to basically end all away fans at ibrox. Kilmarnock can't fill a section of a stand never mind 3 full stands. Their average attendance is around 5k and that's boosted because of us and the taigs being there 4 or 5 times already this season.

Rangers should tell Kilmarnock, hibs and the rest that when they inevitably need us to fill their grounds again that we will take no more than the allocation we have now. 1 stand at Kilmarnock, half of the stand at Easter road etc etc. (I know hibs are back to the full stand now)

But these allocations are being cut all the time. For nothing other than petty shite trying to appease cunts that don't even go to Killie games or hibs games etc.

If Dundee Utd get up I'll imagine they'll try all sorts of shite with us 

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'll never step foot in rugby park or new Douglas park again. 

Aberdeen should've given us a bigger allocation in the cup but we didn't give them bigger in the replay and we won't give the taigs it either. We have the numbers to basically end all away fans at ibrox. Kilmarnock can't fill a section of a stand never mind 3 full stands. Their average attendance is around 5k and that's boosted because of us and the taigs being there 4 or 5 times already this season.

Rangers should tell Kilmarnock, hibs and the rest that when they inevitably need us to fill their grounds again that we will take no more than the allocation we have now. 1 stand at Kilmarnock, half of the stand at Easter road etc etc. (I know hibs are back to the full stand now)

But these allocations are being cut all the time. For nothing other than petty shite trying to appease cunts that don't even go to Killie games or hibs games etc.

If Dundee Utd get up I'll imagine they'll try all sorts of shite with us 

Agree 👍🏻, the club need to take the stance , if they take the tickets and email the bears 99.9% of us go  , the other side of the coin if bears feel that strongly about it don’t sign up for the away scheme , which many lads have done 

6 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Just emailed them and told them I didn't want the ticket, tried to remove my bank details but no option to do that. Surely they have enough time to cancel mine before Wed?

Just email them mate if you're cancelling and they will do it for you 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Sorry mate I've just turned them back to Rangers. 

If it happens again then I'll give you my killie ones though as I'll.not be back there. That's them and Hamilton on the cunts list for differing reasons lol 

What’s your beef wae Hamilton? 😂