Kilmarnock emails out.

RFC55

Just now, Billy1984 said:

What’s your beef wae Hamilton? 😂

Haha I know it sounds mad mate but my ticket got damaged for Hamilton away and the barcode bit was missing. Rangers then got the barcode number that was allocated to me and asked Hamilton to cancel the original and reprint me one as I wouldn't be able to access the ground without the barcode bit. They then tried to charge me the price of the ticket again to reprint it.

Rangers ticket office were livid with them for it. Apparently Dundee, the papes and one other team had recently issued reprints free of charge to Rangers fans who had the same issue I did but these cunts tried to charge me twice. So that's another one on the wank list lol 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Haha I know it sounds mad mate but my ticket got damaged for Hamilton away and the barcode bit was missing. Rangers then got the barcode number that was allocated to me and asked Hamilton to cancel the original and reprint me one as I wouldn't be able to access the ground without the barcode bit. They then tried to charge me the price of the ticket again to reprint it.

Rangers ticket office were livid with them for it. Apparently Dundee, the papes and one other team had recently issued reprints free of charge to Rangers fans who had the same issue I did but these cunts tried to charge me twice. So that's another one on the wank list lol 

No wonder, paying to stand in that bus shelter once is bad enough 😂

54 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Sooner the bottom feeders of Scottish football know their place the better, fuck giving them money, yeah even you mr "I go to every game loyal".

I’ve never thought of getting an away ticket as giving a club my money always been buzzing coz I’ve got a ticket to support my team , also take that exact same result and performance yesterday and change it to Aberdeen away , the bears would be rocking , 2 or 3 half hearted attempts at an atmosphere yesterday when our players are giving they shitehouses a lesson is poor stuff 

We never fucking learn, too many super supporters out there that canny helpthemselves, it's the fucking principle ffs. Let the SFA and its member splhell clubs fk us about and we get cunts who lap it up.

Worst support for unity, in Italy, Lazio ultras once threatened to batter the cunt in of any Lazio supporters who enter the ground. That's the way to do it imo, grips my shit.

22 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

We never fucking learn, too many super supporters out there that canny helpthemselves, it's the fucking principle ffs. Let the SFA and its member splhell clubs fk us about and we get cunts who lap it up.

Worst support for unity, in Italy, Lazio ultras once threatened to batter the cunt in of any Lazio supporters who enter the ground. That's the way to do it imo, grips my shit.

Riddy of a post that

20 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Fucking Rambo Craig Houston here.

27 minutes ago, LilyTheOrange said:

Trust me Lewis Ferguson will come home soon!2-3 years max.Only problem is if we wait too long we might not be able to afford him .

26 minutes ago, LilyTheOrange said:

And lets face it the sheep wont make it easy for us to but him will they?

You can't be serious? 😂😂😂

Aberdeen will have a player we can't afford?