Kilmarnock emails out.

RFC55

12 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Tbf are they not wanting 8 million for a defender? 

We couldnt afford that 

I highly doubt they will get anywhere near £8m, their record transfer fee is £1.75m and there is nobody in that squad that is good enough to quadruple that! 

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

We never fucking learn, too many super supporters out there that canny helpthemselves, it's the fucking principle ffs. Let the SFA and its member splhell clubs fk us about and we get cunts who lap it up.

Worst support for unity, in Italy, Lazio ultras once threatened to batter the cunt in of any Lazio supporters who enter the ground. That's the way to do it imo, grips my shit.

Rangers need to refuse the allocation , if the club agrees to it ,they will allocate a bear a ticket , the bear will go , if the bear refuses that ticket another bear will take it instead , here’s me thinking being a Rangers supporter was about going to support your team ,no cunts to go nowhere 

3 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

We never fucking learn, too many super supporters out there that canny helpthemselves, it's the fucking principle ffs. Let the SFA and its member splhell clubs fk us about and we get cunts who lap it up.

Worst support for unity, in Italy, Lazio ultras once threatened to batter the cunt in of any Lazio supporters who enter the ground. That's the way to do it imo, grips my shit.

To the super supporters that can’t help themselves I’ll give you a good example 

last week i was fortunate enough to be at Tynecastle, We cuddled strangers at the goals , sang like fuck for 90 mins , bounced along the concourse after the game singing out heads off 

aberdeen home (massive game ) , could hear the players shouting on the pitch , polite clap at the goals , up and doon all game folk in and oot the row 20 times , 3 riddy attempts at songs , I’ll gladly keep paying my £28 to experience what supporting Rangers and going to the football should be about to these clubs 

I understand every game can’t be like rapid Vienna and celtic atmosphere wise , but what more could the players give us yesterday and we gave them nothing back 

6 hours ago, LilyTheOrange said:

Imagine an opposition club looking after their own fans?That's disgusting isn't it?They give us more tix than most  even with one stand (4,500?) . And of course ForeverAndEver you do know that Lewis will come home soon?

How are they looking after their own? :lol:

16 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Sorry mate I've just turned them back to Rangers. 

If it happens again then I'll give you my killie ones though as I'll.not be back there. That's them and Hamilton on the cunts list for differing reasons lol 

no probs mate cheers

9 hours ago, LilyTheOrange said:

Imagine an opposition club looking after their own fans?That's disgusting isn't it?They give us more tix than most  even with one stand (4,500?) . And of course ForeverAndEver you do know that Lewis will come home soon?

Imagine being a football fan and you can’t get a ticket to see your team in a half empty ground. That’s disgusting isn’t it? 

Pissed off with the club for not backing the RSCs on this one. Farce of a board. 

1 hour ago, Gazza2258 said:

Imagine being a football fan and you can’t get a ticket to see your team in a half empty ground. That’s disgusting isn’t it? 

Pissed off with the club for not backing the RSCs on this one. Farce of a board. 

I got allocated a ticket and will go but my opinion was if Rangers backed the RSCs on it I wouldn’t have gone we asked and members wanted to go so will be taking tickets, definitely understand why some aren’t 

38 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

I got allocated a ticket and will go but my opinion was if Rangers backed the RSCs on it I wouldn’t have gone we asked and members wanted to go so will be taking tickets, definitely understand why some aren’t 

We also asked and said no, fed it back, fuck all happened, 1 person so far asked for a ticket in club chat.

6 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Don’t even know yet, bus is turning into a joke. 

Think the bus will be going but there will only be a handful of people on it. The majority voted against running when we were on the way to hearts, but there was a couple who wanted to go so I’m pretty sure it’ll be going. 

10 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Think the bus will be going but there will only be a handful of people on it. The majority voted against running when we were on the way to hearts, but there was a couple who wanted to go so I’m pretty sure it’ll be going. 

Why would it listen to majority of members? That’s too logical.