***The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread***

Tarriers in the barbers are flapping like fuck lol. 

Ave had- they’ll skelp us it Ibrox. 

It feels like Helicopter Sunday. 

We should be going for Slaven Bilic or AVB. 

By the time they’ve walked outa here they’ll have convinced themselves their losing the league lol

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same starting line up as Sunday, tore right into the cunts, if we’re comfortable at half time bring Morelos on and probably middleton  nothing less than an absolute embarrassment of they cunts is acceptable irrespective of the taigs result the morra 

Aberdeen will do fuck all against the filth, but it’s important we keep the run going.

We’ve absolutely tonked Hibs in every game we’ve played them this year, it’s went under the radar just how mental it’s been that we haven’t taken double figures off them.

13 minutes ago, papaguy51 said:

Aberdeen will do fuck all against the filth, but it’s important we keep the run going.

We’ve absolutely tonked Hibs in every game we’ve played them this year, it’s went under the radar just how mental it’s been that we haven’t taken double figures off them.

They are due a hammering off of us, but they’ve been impressive since Heckingbottom came in. Hopefully they come and play as attacking a game as they have in other games because if they come and attack us then I think we will destroy them on the break. 

Also welcome back. It’s good to see you posting again. :pipe: 

53 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

C'mon the sheep. Will make this thread a right good sing song come Sunday.

If only. Can’t remember them putting up a fight against they cunts unfortunately, only hope we have is the tarriers making a cunt of it rather than the sheep going for it, but even at that I see them taking a point. Fucking game on if it happens right enough 

26 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They are due a hammering off of us, but they’ve been impressive since Heckingbottom came in. Hopefully they come and play as attacking a game as they have in other games because if they come and attack us then I think we will destroy them on the break. 

Also welcome back. It’s good to see you posting again. :pipe: 

Good to speak again brother :pipe:

I am eternally hopeful as ever, Heckingbottom has made them a bit better but even in the game where he was up against us - I think he was in charge for the last one anyway - it was a miracle they got away with a point. They’ve been some of the most straightforward games all year.

This’ll be the sort of game that Andre Gray puts to bed easily next year. 

6 hours ago, papaguy51 said:

Not so sure mate

We all remember the lie down last year from the scum to the sheep in final game 

The scum would rather win it in Glasgow

Certain of that 

They know they have a great chance of winning it at Ibrox 

17 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Tarriers in the barbers are flapping like fuck lol. 

Ave had- they’ll skelp us it Ibrox. 

It feels like Helicopter Sunday. 

We should be going for Slaven Bilic or AVB. 

By the time they’ve walked outa here they’ll have convinced themselves their losing the league lol

Would love AVB.....him or lennon will do for me.

Aberdeen will take it up the ass and smile as usual. Let us play the same team against Hibs and destroy them we are a more fluid team now and it bodes well for next season.

Aberdeen losing so league is officially over. All we have left to play for is our dignity next Sunday.

Injuries aside, Gerrard probably already knows his team for that game already. 

Tomorrow - give Lee Wallace a last hoorah, a final fling. Bring a couple of youngsters in as a reward for their hard work this year. Start Defoe and swap for Morelos at HT.

A win would be nice to show a bit of defiance. Just do it. But can't not mention that shower of surrender monkeys from the north east, them and their manager, couldn't give them a red neck with a blaw lamp, no shame, absolutely spineless ! 

Will be tough tomorrow. Their record at Ibrox recently can't be ignored and their new manager has them playing well. Although Kilmarnock winning today and pretty much ruling out a European spot for them has hopefully knocked the stuffing out them a bit.

43 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Hate these fenian bastards. We are long long overdue a result against them.

Have to smash them the morra mate. I’m sticking £50 on -2 fuck it. 

Ffs just looked on bet365 and were only 3/1 for that. Not worth the stake  ffs 

Archived