Defoe v Morelos Stats

15 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Can you ever make a point in a civilised manner 🤣. There was no taig holding my hand when I watched Morelos get a red v sheep at Ibrox for lifting his hand to Shinnie who'd only breathed on him, neither was there one holding my hand when he lifted his hands to Broon for next to nothing , that was the final straw for me. We must cash in and let some other club rehabilitate him. The internet is a wonderful tool m8 , you'll still be able to follow him when he leaves, you can even join his fan club.

None so blind. 

You should be more worrried about the 2 likes you got for that so far, shows the level you’ve fallen to. 

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would be be much slugging it out with that moaning twat of a human being. 

Only time he is happy is when we are playing badly. 

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Your mums needing to keep you away from the internet for a while.

Heavyweight battle in full flow.

8 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Aye the sports analysis departments at the biggest clubs in the world including our own must be kicking themselves for picking up such a bent profession that pays them top salaries and is used by the best managers in football

I've worked fairly successfully in data analysis across multiple industries and business sectors over the last 20 years.

I'm the biggest advocate of data driven decision making you'll ever meet in the real world, but I have to tell you that if you've bought into the xG, xGoals, xDribbles = xGoodPlayer then you're xNaive in the extreme.

xSorry.