Rangers & Them Fined £7,500

Fight it like fuck Rangers.

celtic and Rangers have both been fined £7,500 for failing to control their players at the end of the Old Firm match at Parkhead at the end of March.

Players of both Glasgow clubs squared up to each other on the park after the Ladbrokes Premiership game, which Neil Lennon's side won 2-1.

The Ibrox and Parkhead clubs were accused of breaching SFA disciplinary rule 204 last month as a result of the ugly scenes that broke out.

Trouble flared when Andy Halliday, the Rangers left back, confronted Scott Brown, the celtic captain midfielder, following the final whistle.

Disciplinary rule 204 is breached when three or more players or members of staff from one team are involved in a confrontation with opposing players or members of staff of the opposing team during or directly after a match.

A Rangers spokesman had promised that the Govan club would "defend that charge as robustly as possible".

However, a disciplinary hearing at Hampden this afternoon ruled that both clubs had failed to control their players and fined both of them £7,500.

Steven Gerrard, the Rangers manager, last month accepted the one match touchline ban he was offered by the SFA for the comments he made to referee Bobby Madden after the game.
Brown, who celebrated in front of the Rangers supporters, was accused of breaching disciplinary rule 77 by "not acting in the best interests of association football". He was cleared at a hearing on Friday.

cunts all deserve each other.
browny gives the Rangers support the big girfuy just to be a smart arse,and it's a case of nothing to see here.
sheep boss gives the tramps the big girfuy after receiving sectarian abuse and gets a one match ban.
absolutely delighted at the way this is going.
Take them on FFS.

10 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

cunts all deserve each other.
browny gives the Rangers support the big girfuy just to be a smart arse,and it's a case of nothing to see here.
sheep boss gives the tramps the big girfuy after receiving sectarian abuse and gets a one match ban.
absolutely delighted at the way this is going.
Take them on FFS.

D0A01AEF-675E-49FD-852E-164A7EB3939B.jpeg

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

People look at me as if I’ve taken leave of my senses, when I try to explain it down here!

What's worse is theres some of our own up here who deny it, refute it, and continue to pander to it all.

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

People look at me as if I’ve taken leave of my senses, when I try to explain it down here!

I am in the same position.  They think i am making it up when i reel off tmy list of grievances  such as incompetent/biased refs, corrupt compliance system, particularly the amount of things lego muncher gets away with, the favorable bias towards them by the council and the disdain of all things Rangers from the Scottish nazis. 

They were totally unaware of the whole bjk and paedophile situation at the club but are now reminded of it every time by me when sky or BBC do one of their regular puff pieces about the scum.

Roll on 55

2 hours ago, HG5 said:

46 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

I am in the same position.  They think i am making it up when i reel off tmy list of grievances  such as incompetent/biased refs, corrupt compliance system, particularly the amount of things lego muncher gets away with, the favorable bias towards them by the council and the disdain of all things Rangers from the Scottish nazis. 

They were totally unaware of the whole bjk and paedophile situation at the club but are now reminded of it every time by me when sky or BBC do one of their regular puff pieces about the scum.

Roll on 55

Good stuff guys.
Keep it up,as it shouldn't be a "SECRET" 

49 minutes ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Roll on 55

Same here, mate.

They think I’m just being a bitter bastard....

Aye - sooner we break their run, the better!

6 hours ago, MidSussexBlue said:

Roll on 55

Roll on Penn State MkII, revenge of the soap.

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

This is exactly what Rangers need to be fighting....

Complete corruption as always from the SPFL

I will wait in anticipation until Dinky tells the "team" to get into action and fight our corner.

I have nothing better to do for 20 years than wait so no drama.