Rangers Youth Academy win league

17 hours ago, Elfideldo said:

Nice to see the club's media department covering their first under 18 league game of the season.

Here is my match report

https://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/2019/05/03/under-18s-clinch-title/

Thoughts on Kyle McClelland Elf, he looks a class act in the snippets I have seen.

3 hours ago, pcbear said:

Thoughts on Kyle McClelland Elf, he looks a class act in the snippets I have seen.

The nature of the blog means I don't like to single out players, but Kyle is one of a number of this squad who in my opinion have a real chance.

5 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

The nature of the blog means I don't like to single out players, but Kyle is one of a number of this squad who in my opinion have a real chance.

Fair comment thanks, I was really impressed will all on show at Hampden with McPake rightly taking the plaudits but I thought this young guy had something different about him.

13 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

hi elf  can you tell me if the dev squad play at falkirk on monday and if so what time  thanks

A colleague of mine has a son playing in the age group below (or maybe two below) and mentioned that a coach told him the feeling is as many as 5-6 from that U18s team could make the step-up to first team football for us. That would obviously be an outstanding result if true. 

Edit: Meaning eventually, not now.

19 hours ago, rangersross said:

A colleague of mine has a son playing in the age group below (or maybe two below) and mentioned that a coach told him the feeling is as many as 5-6 from that U18s team could make the step-up to first team football for us. That would obviously be an outstanding result if true. 

Edit: Meaning eventually, not now.

I agree don’t like putting pressure on them at a young age but this is very promising squad. 16s are pretty decent as well.