Kiernan

5 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Playing centre fkn mid for southend currently live on sky sports... nightmares come true πŸ™ˆ

He was a centre mid Warburton converted him to a poor defender.

7 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Still have nightmares about him letting that fenian bastard have the freedom of Hampden in the cup final.

I had managed to forget about that until Worrall recreated it with Edouard at the chamber of secrets.

10 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

For all his mistakes, I don't really remember him recreating that scenario.

Possibly against Simon Murray at Ibrox now that I'm thinking of it but that might have been Alves.

Cardoso against Murray was 10x worse than Worrall’s, very close to Kiernan

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Hypothetically though, imagine Worrall doesn't give you a wee pinger. Does that change your opinion?

Honestly, no.Β 

Kiernan and Cardoso both show dreadful players inside on to their good foots with the easiest of shots to score. Worrall put him on to his bad foot and he scored a shot McGregor probably could have done better with.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly, no.Β 

Kiernan and Cardoso both show dreadful players inside on to their good foots with the easiest of shots to score. Worrall put him on to his bad foot and he scored a shot McGregor probably could have done better with.

Kiernan and Cardoso have done it against worse players I'll give you that.

For the sheer distance that Worrall gave away by backing off Edouard though I'd argue that McGregor should never have had a save to try and make in the first place though. Worrall should have took him out.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Kiernan and Cardoso have done it against worse players I'll give you that.

For the sheer distance that Worrall gave away by backing off Edouard though I'd argue that McGregor should never have had a save to try and make in the first place though. Worrall should have took him out.

I don’t disagree, but then he shouldn’t have to take him out if Goldson does his part and does it instead.

Kiernan's fuck up was worse thanΒ Cardoso's which was worse than Worrall's. That's the order of shiteness of defender as well, with quite big gaps between them.