***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

42 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Foderingham is actually a no bad keeper tbf but his mentality is all wrong. Ever since he lined up with 8000 mutants behind him he’s shat it in goals from them ever since and all been part of arguably 3 of our worst ever results against them. 

Was Alnwick in nets at the end of last season, no?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

He was but Fod was in goals for two 5-1’s and a 4-0.

In fairness, Shaggers benefitted from a much stronger defence compared to what Fod had in those games. 

Shaggers undoubtedly a class above Fod, but still feel Fods a top keeper in this league. Would prefer our first choice was between the sticks for this game, but Fods a more than capable backup. Either way, irrelevant game as far as the leagues concerned, though not completely irrelevant since its against them. 

23 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Fod got well involved in the after match melee last month. He'll be chomping at the bit...maybe...

He'll be away at the end of the season as well. Hopefully he sees this as a chance to go out on a high. 

I’d be appealing it, just to see what happens.

I’d keep today’s starting 11, aside from Flanagan. He’s done fine, but we’re so limited going forward down the left. Be tempted to throw Halliday or even Barasic in there. 

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’d be appealing it, just to see what happens.

I’d keep today’s starting 11, aside from Flanagan. He’s done fine, but we’re so limited going forward down the left. Be tempted to throw Halliday or even Barasic in there. 

You need to have grounds for an appeal.

3 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Can we no appeal that red and get it put back? The scott brown rule?

That would just defer the suspension. I’d rather have him back as soon as possible next season when it counts. 

7 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Moronic, stupid and reckless. 

But lets be honest here, we should be appealing it and why not? Everyone else seems to appeal when they want and get hearings changed

Aye lets appeal a fly kick. Don't be daft. Wes is in goal, end of

5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Fod is genuinely terrified of these cunts. Mcgregor is a fucking wank.

He'd done alright at the paedodrome though (0-0) etc

Fancied us with AM & still fancy us with Fod! We're better than them right now & they'll shite themselves like they did at New Year! Hopefully we take our chances this time round & put a few past them!

14 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Moronic, stupid and reckless. 

But lets be honest here, we should be appealing it and why not? Everyone else seems to appeal when they want and get hearings changed

We should be using and abusing it to our advantage, just like every other fucker. He would be a big loss against the scum. Winning is what matters. Being nice and taking the moral high ground wins you fuck all in this rigged shitehole.

Archived