***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

Aslong as we can keep it 11 v 11, I'm as confident going into this one as I've been since 2012 going into an old firm. 

No issues whatsoever with Wes in goals. 

I'm just not confident in wes with his past history in these games, but he has a much better defence in front of him this time.

I hope for a repeat of December when we kept them pinned back and limited their chances.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Have zero buzz for this ☹️

I’m usually like that during the week but once Sunday comes we all go full bigotry mode and want to smash they cunts.

1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

I’m usually like that during the week but once Sunday comes we all go full bigotry mode and want to smash they cunts.

Was the same for the New Year game but because we fucked it against Hibs just before, until the team was announced

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I’ve never understood managers playing a fullback with the wrong foot. Can’t think of any other right footed left backs bar Irwin and Maldini.

A bigger concern is our midfield lacks physicality  I  would bring McCrorrie in for Kamara  to add height and strength  as we are a very small side  only Katic and Goldson over 6ft  they have their back 4  Lutzig Simmovovic Ajier wonder boy and Rogic and Eduardo we must combat this 

4 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

A bigger concern is our midfield lacks physicality  I  would bring McCrorrie in for Kamara  to add height and strength  as we are a very small side  only Katic and Goldson over 6ft  they have their back 4  Lutzig Simmovovic Ajier wonder boy and Rogic and Eduardo we must combat this 

If anybody drops out from the midfield it’s Davis

9 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Kamara wins just about every 50-50 tackle.

2 hours ago, GeeSS said:

Kamara offers a similar amount of physicality to mccrorie imo but offers a lot more technically. 

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We all love Ross McCrorie but he isn't better than Jack, Davis. Kamara & Arfield at this time. I know he was immense on Dec 29th but I just don't see him starting on Sunday.

I would now say Jack is the weakest link in midfield and wouldn't be bothered if replaced with McCrorie. I do like the lad but still a bit raw and needs game time.

Archived