***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The point he was making was that there’s no one better in our team at chasing and forcing errors than Candeias. Don’t underestimate the impact that our pressing had in the last game at Ibrox.

No way we were going to change winning team for last 5 games and today’s win justified that decision.

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just back from the game. I thought before the game Gerrard picked the wrong team....thank fuck I was wrong ! Well done to Flanagan Kamara Davis and Defoe who I had concerns about. Well done Gers and get it fuckin up them ! 

how could he pick any other team  we had just won 5 in a row and played our best football of the season

Timmy's rhetoric tomorrow will be all about being cheated rather than defeated. Remind every fucking one of them how much play did they make down their right flank? Fuck all. They'd still have lost against 10. We're fucking pro's at being a man down this season. Fuck it right up them. 

We're coming after you Timmy!!!

14 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Broonaldo was the scums top player according to the ratings :lol:

I recall he passed a ball out of play...

Other than that moment, if it was said he was a significant absence due to injury/suspension, I honestly wouldn't have noticed the difference!

It feels great finishing the season on a high man. Could have been sitting dreading next year if the gap was 10+ points but now it has cemented what we already knew, the fenians aren't that far ahead of us. Some astute business in the transfer window and we will be fucking raring to go next year. 

I actually think we will win the next game and take our winning run into the first 5 games of next season. 

12 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Timmy's rhetoric tomorrow will be all about being cheated rather than defeated. Remind every fucking one of them how much play did they make down their right flank? Fuck all. They'd still have lost against 10. We're fucking pro's at being a man down this season. Fuck it right up them. 

We're coming after you Timmy!!!

I want them to keep the delusion that they are a great team and that they keep TLB through deep rooted bigotry 

18 minutes ago, Callum_Doon said:

I recall he passed a ball out of play...

Other than that moment, if it was said he was a significant absence due to injury/suspension, I honestly wouldn't have noticed the difference!

Exactly mate. Cunt was fuckin anonymous. 

22 minutes ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Flanagan v brown was more of a push to the neck. Not surprised sky couldn't stop replaying it talking about how it was such a bad incident and red card worthy etc. It was barely a foul for me. 

Funny they didn’t make such a fuss about siminovic on Defoe off the ball! Looked to me like a clear elbow to the face yet we saw nothing, no replays no discussions in the studio, almost like it never happened sweep sweep...

50 minutes ago, Callum_Doon said:

How ya doin' mate!

Been away from the forum due to illness.

This one's especially for you!

Hope ur well mate and thnx for the video 🔴🔵

Archived