***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck me came in to read about us enjoying a great win and all I've read last few pages is 2 weans greeting about each other and arguing over nothing. Really sad and pathetic after a performance like that 

Back on track thought Katic was outstanding again today. Really makes u wonder how much better of we would have been if he was fit and available all season especially killie away straight after the break

22 minutes ago, Broxi said:

People act like Brown elbows someone every game, he doesn't.

People praising players for almost getting sent off in an Old Furm game after all the red cards we've had already this season is ridiculous. 

Fk brown and the peado cunts and we have enough of the haters pointing any wrong doings by our players 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

Fuck me came in to read about us enjoying a great win and all I've read last few pages is 2 weans greeting about each other and arguing over nothing. Really sad and pathetic after a performance like that 

Back on track thought Katic was outstanding again today. Really makes u wonder how much better of we would have been if he was fit and available all season especially killie away straight after the break

Katic was superb at the end, right in about it with the UB and the rest of the stand, the big man gets it and loves it 👏👏👏

36 minutes ago, Broxi said:

People act like Brown elbows someone every game, he doesn't.

People praising players for almost getting sent off in an Old Furm game after all the red cards we've had already this season is ridiculous. 

Brown gets away with more than he receives, and he actively laughs about the fact he's untouchable, 

Flanagan should have broke the cunts jaw

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Brown gets away with more than he receives, and he actively laughs about the fact he's untouchable, 

Flanagan should have broke the cunts jaw

We are giving him exactly what he wants us to give him. 

Every time one of our players go for him, it's just another victory for him. Laughing and goading is not a foul. Violent conduct off the ball is a red card waiting to happen. 

Archived