***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great performance from start to finish and totally deserved.

we are 4 quality players(depending who leaves) away from winning the league next season imo.

i remember arguing with idiots on here just a few weeks ago who said we haven’t improved from last season...don’t see them commenting today.

🔴🔵

14 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Great performance from start to finish and totally deserved.

we are 4 quality players(depending who leaves) away from winning the league next season imo.

i remember arguing with idiots on here just a few weeks ago who said we haven’t improved from last season...don’t see them commenting today.

🔴🔵

The thing is with next season if Tav kent morelos leave then we're actually about 7 short. Arfield too. That's worrying

Looking back on this season made me think of the silly mistakes that cost us the title and after 37 games both teams have lost 5 games.

I can accumulate 7 extra points if some results went only  slightly better.

Liv 1 Gers 0 and could've earned a draw, so possibly 1 point.

Gers 0, Sheep 1,  at Ibrox and another possible draw,  1 point.

Dundee 1, Gers 1,  should've turned them over for 3 points.

Killie 2, Gers 1,  Worral lost the baw and they scored.  poss 1 point.

Celic 2, Gers 1, Tav made a bad pass and they scored, poss 1 point.

Adding these 7 possible points together would place us 1 point in front of them with a game to play and a superior goal difference.

3 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Looking back on this season made me think of the silly mistakes that cost us the title and after 37 games both teams have lost 5 games.

Adding these 7 possible points together would place us 1 point in front of them with a game to play and a superior goal difference.

You're right, but the scum could say the same about games theyve dropped silly points in.

47 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The thing is with next season if Tav kent morelos leave then we're actually about 7 short. Arfield too. That's worrying

I know what your saying but can’t see arfield going gerrard loves him and he’s settle,tav is 50/50 for me but I honestly feel he wants to win something before leaving,Morelos will be away and will be difficult to get Kent back.

difference is if Morelos goes we have at least £15mil to spend plus season ticket money.

we have the core of a good team and as I see we need to add quality...I have faith we will 🇬🇧

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

I know what your saying but can’t see arfield going gerrard loves him and he’s settle,tav is 50/50 for me but I honestly feel he wants to win something before leaving,Morelos will be away and will be difficult to get Kent back.

difference is if Morelos goes we have at least £15mil to spend plus season ticket money.

we have the core of a good team and as I see we need to add quality...I have faith we will 🇬🇧

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

What a diffrence a settled team 

makes our  midfield today were outstanding,we'll be lucky to hold onto kamara this summer!!!!!?

One thing I’d like to thank these cunts for, the overriding emotion I used to feel when we beat them was relief now after all that’s happened it’s nothing but sheer joy that lasts for days 

I hope their players enjoy collecting their winners medals next week as it could well be their last 

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Great day. Sticking it to they fake horrible bastards. Only downside was the atmosphere. Fucking pathetic for an old firm. 

Nowhere near the Walter Smith days for example. 

Thought it was alright myself. Wouldn’t say it was pathetic. Cunts leaving after 85 minutes were though. 

48 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

What about all the games we were lucky to win?

You can't just pull up every match with a 1 goal margin and say if we got more points in those we could have won the league. We didn't win them, there were games we won or picked up a point when we were dog shit, and both scenarios are true for them as well. Every team wins, draws and loses games. We didn't win those games you listed, no point in playing hypotheticals tbh. Maybe if there was one game in it but you can't point out 7. At that rate you could probably have the sheep winning the league. 

30 minutes ago, Broxi said:

What about all the games we were lucky to win?

You can't just pull up every match with a 1 goal margin and say if we got more points in those we could have won the league. We didn't win them, there were games we won or picked up a point when we were dog shit, and both scenarios are true for them as well. Every team wins, draws and loses games. We didn't win those games you listed, no point in playing hypotheticals tbh. Maybe if there was one game in it but you can't point out 7. At that rate you could probably have the sheep winning the league. 

TBH, I'd rather the sheep won the title than the rattlers.

I'm on a hi mate due to today's result, but I haven't been too optimistic on the results mentioned and the matches I've quoted some have been stupid errors.

Last season we were interested in McInnes, they dropped 6 points to us during that fiasco and they finished 2nd.

Archived