***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

48 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They could, but if you look at the 'officiating' and how many points have been dropped by both sides due to horrific decisions then the league would have been won yesterday by us or even earlier!

Never paid much attention to the officiating this season tbh mate.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic performance yesterday with some sublime football played at times. One of my favourite moments was in the 59th minute. Arfield presses their full back into a back pass. He signals to Defoe to close the keeper down - which he does. This forces Bain to play out to the other full back. Tav spots this happening and bombs about 50 yards to pressure him. This causes the full back to knock it out for a throw. It epitomised the effort, desire and application put in by the players. Anything is possible if they can maintain this level next season.

2 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Have you ever known such shit treble winners ... what an embarrassment to the game up here :lol:

Very few tim callers on Clyde's 2 hour open line after the game which speaks volumes they were well beaten and they know it  :pipe:

They looked like the " Invisibles ", much better nickname for them  🙂

3 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Poor officiating has cost us 4 pts off the top of my head (sheep and dundee away). 

I wonder how many points it’s won the scum though. Could argue 3 against Killie considering who scored the winner. 

That puts us top of the league btw... 

Didn't we have a good goal chalked off V Dundee for offside,cost us 2 pts?

Watched a recording of Sportscene from lastnight,just to see their hurt.The comments from Stewart and Thomson were fair enough for a change,largely.Everyones entitled to their opinion but that f**ktard who presents the show had to put in his tu'pence worth.....'there was sectarian signing by the home fans at Ibrox today'. Obviously told to do so from above,wasn't part of any conversation and nothing said about it after he said what he did,it was purely a statement 🤮

Just in from work the missus phones me to tell me shagger is down at the social club in clydebank that my missus is manager of he's in with his bird watching a youth game. Taking selfies with the kids and parents so she asks me should she get our nieces and nephews his autograph I told her to boot him right in the balls for being so stupid getting himself sent off last week only forgiven because wes done fine against the taigs and we skelped them  lol 😂

15 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Just in from work the missus phones me to tell me shagger is down at the social club in clydebank that my missus is manager of he's in with his bird watching a youth game. Taking selfies with the kids and parents so she asks me should she get our nieces and nephews his autograph I told her to boot him right in the balls for being so stupid getting himself sent off last week only forgiven because wes done fine against the taigs and we skelped them  lol 😂

Brilliant

19 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Dont trust your mrs if she's walking funny when she gets home 

To be fair to him he is supposedly taking the time out to meet all the kids and their parents. Only thing is the social club is right in the middle of enemy territory but is a well known football club for players starting their careers. Many a Scottish international started out at the club. But there are far to many tarriers for my liking in both the club and the village.

Archived