***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Wish I had your confidence.  We need to improve dramatically on last Sunday's game.

We will👍

Some actions of certain players from the previous games hasn't been forgotten. Fully expect us to win the game on Sunday. 

On 07/05/2019 at 17:03, Dave Hedgehog said:

We need to play Pink Floyd “The Wall” over the tannoy as they do the huddle. 40 odd thousand Bears singing “hey celtic, leave those kids alone” would be brilliant. 

Billy boys will do 

14 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Hope we scud them. 

They’re bang average. I’m annoyed at us more and more for throwing it away. 

A pumping takes the shine off their tainted 8 in a row. 

I want to beat them but I'd honestly love a one nil. More chance of TLB getting the permanent gig that way. If we pump them they'll react the way they did with Deila following our cup semi win.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Hoping for a victory but not a doing because it might cost Lennon the job lol. 

2-1 us. 

Agreed. When we beat them in the cup a few years back it cost Delia his job and we could have done with staying. That said suspect he would have gone anyway. 

I hope we do the same as we did in December ..... but this time take all our chances and hump them rotten ..... I also want that scabby wee cunt Lennon to lose his job and get the fuck out of Scotland .... I don't care if they bring in Pep as their new manager ..... the better the manager the sweeter the revenge when we lift 55 next season .... then we will know we are back in business for real.

Of course a 1-0 last second goal would also suffice .... just to to let then know we are ready and able for next season to turn them over ..... :p:.

:UK:

12 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Wish I had your confidence.  We need to improve dramatically on last Sunday's game.

We definitely need to improve but our form of late has been fantastic regardless of the standard of performance in that last game.

If Davis shows up we’ll have so much more control of that midfield than we have in the past. He’s been excellent of late.

12 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I genuinely think we’re gonna scud them and it’s been years since I ever felt that confidence. Are we on our best form of the season?

Definitely.

Since losing 2-1 to them we've won five games on the bounce, I could be wrong but that's our best winning run in the top flight since 2011.

Archived