***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

44 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Nine if this 1 - 0 pish. I want to hurt them. If it means Lennon doesnt get the job then so be it. They bring another manager in who struggles to adapt to the Scottish game.

It's not just the manager issue. They bring in a better manager because we skelp them then I also think they'll give a better transfer kitty than they'll give TLB.

But would I be upset if we pumped them? Would I fuck 😁🍾🍻🎉😝

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Agreed. They cunts will be fired up and wanting to prove a point. 

Its going to be a tough game.

The pressure is off them too now. Some were saying the only reason we've started playing well is because the pressure was off us, so I'm assuming they'll be saying the same argument about the scum.

Unless it was just a reason to be critical of SG and the players the last 5 games.

fod

tav           goldson         katic          barisic

jack        davis        kamara           arfield

morelos       kent

1 hour ago, rosebud said:

4-4-2

fod

tav goldson katic flanagan

jack mccrorie kamara arfield

defoe morelos

49 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

fod

tav           goldson         katic          barisic

jack        davis        kamara           arfield

morelos       kent

Why are we changing the formation and line up of a team who has just won 5 in a row??

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

McGregor is a big loss.  I'd expect us to beat them if he was in but c'est la vie.  

It's at least a vital save and a major fuck up of a difference for me between Geegs and Fod

In all the OF games I have witnessed  , all I ever remember is the ball flying over Fod and into the net

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Calum Mcgregor basically just said on the news there , they shat it from the noise of the bears the last game at ibrox 

The fud actually said it was the first time at Ibrox that the Rangers fans were in the majority (???) & it got to them. I'd blame the schools, as usual, but I believe he was part of a Rangers family. Anyway, the wee ugly faggot always seems to be their spokesman these days.

31 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's at least a vital save and a major fuck up of a difference for me between Geegs and Fod

In all the OF games I have witnessed  , all I ever remember is the ball flying over Fod and into the net

Sadly, It's not only the games against them that it happens m8.

1 hour ago, Del said:

Why are we changing the formation and line up of a team who has just won 5 in a row??

Can only be down to stupidity posters are picking their favourite players over players who have us on our best run this season.

Wes

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan

Kamara Davis Jack

Arfield Kent

Defoe

Not confident at all, but looking forward to a first start for Flanagan in an OF. If we're not looking likely to win then end them Flanno.

2 hours ago, Del said:

I may not have put it in the right formation but those are our strongest 11 players. If you want to go on loyalty based on the last 5 games, fair enough, I understand that.

6 hours ago, ronniescu said:

The fud actually said it was the first time at Ibrox that the Rangers fans were in the majority (???) & it got to them. I'd blame the schools, as usual, but I believe he was part of a Rangers family. Anyway, the wee ugly faggot always seems to be their spokesman these days.

He was probably one of those guys that got kicked out of the proper school and ended up in the sectarian school cos of location. Too busy studying complex corporate taxation,imaginary 3-entity gods, and 'special' one to one counselling sessions from Father Saville to do basic arithmetic. 

11 hours ago, ben51 said:

Wes

Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan

Kamara Davis Jack

Arfield Kent

Defoe

Not confident at all, but looking forward to a first start for Flanagan in an OF. If we're not looking likely to win then end them Flanno.

That’ll be the side, only doubt would be Halliday in for Flanagan. He’s not done anything wrong, but we’re just so limited down the left with him in the side. 

Archived