McGregor

Do they have a plan before the game about who gets the goalkeeper jersey if the keeper is sent off and all subs used?    Wonder if Ross McCrorie woke up this morning knowing that he's the man if that scenario happens...….or do they just make a decision at the time?   

I'm assuming its a planned move where the players know their role if that happens.   But if it isn't planned then if fucking well needs to be for next season as it'd not be wise to rely on McGregor avoiding red cards.    McGregor risks becoming the new Morelos for red cards but the difference is McGregor is older and should know a damn sight better and does not seem able to learn.   

8 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

If we appeal can he play next week? I know we would lose it but can we play the system?

I wouldn’t appeal it.  If he lost the appeal he might miss games at the start of next season.  Just take the ban now.

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

Mental, from a keeper of his experience you just shake your head and say WTF.

I reckon Gerrard will be doing more than shaking his head and asking a rhetorical WTF.   He has to find a side next season that keeps 11 players on the pitch all performing to the very best of their ability and his top goalkeeper and top striker have been hell bent this season on finding reasons for them to be sent off / suspended.    I imagine Gerrard will be raging. 

Absolute lunacy...moronic behaviour from someone who's argubly one of best players at this club. Try n be positive for next week...we are on a great run of results and foderingham we have to put our faith in.

He would definitely no on the list of people that Gerrard can trust, he is an outstanding keeper that does some daft stuff.

Stuffing them next week would out a hell of a damper on their season, and they would know it.

I would have him playing at any cost, even if it is taking the hit of two games at the start of next season.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

The more you think about it the more mental it gets. The week before the last old firm too. Nut job 

It’s our last chance for a bit of joy in another season with no silverware.  We would want all our best players available but yet again we’re let down by an utter mongo in our team.  I hope SG tears him another arsehole then sticks the ball up it for good measure.

1 minute ago, Brown Brogues said:

He’s a fud for doing it, especially when it looks like he didn’t even make contact. If you are going to be a fud and get a red, at least get your moneys worth. 

Or keep it for someone worth it lego 

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't remember McGregor having this 'mad bastard' persona on the pitch first time around with us. Am I misremembering?

He’s never changed. Pretty sure in his first spell he got a ban for kicking out and I remember him play acting at Easter Road.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't remember McGregor having this 'mad bastard' persona on the pitch first time around with us. Am I misremembering?

Can't remember him being hot headed. That said I was just reading up on Klos's record with us and one of the things that came up was Klos getting back into the team after shagger got sent off against Tel Aviv in Uefa cup, so maybe he has always been like this.