McGregor

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

It’s our last chance for a bit of joy in another season with no silverware.  We would want all our best players available but yet again we’re let down by an utter mongo in our team.  I hope SG tears him another arsehole then sticks the ball up it for good measure.

I don't even know how you're supposed to approach the situation when going over it post match, what are you supposed to say to each other :lol: eh sorry I'm just a bit crazy stevie

He's trying too hard and too emotional as he's a guilty conscience from leaving us.

But no matter, I'm sick to death of these stupid red cards by these selfish bastards who are paid an absolute fortune (and that's part of the reason for the cards), If you continually fucked up like that in any other employment, cost your employer, you'd be sacked. 

He's been great this season, as has been Alfredo, but it's not about them, it about Rangers. They get paid enough to deal with whatever shite. Once you can accept, but continual ffs.

Gerrard must be raging, and rightly so!

From Gerrard's RTV interview it doesn't sound as though he's even remotely minded to appeal it.  Seems to me from what Gerrard was (briefly) saying that McGregor has done his level best to embarrass Gerrard to the extent that Gerrard finds no reason to even think about defending McGregor   "...its a red".    And Gerrard would look silly trying to defend it.

McGregor - wittingly or otherwise - has handed his manager an unnecessary problem for the next game.   Just what the manager and the Club needed eh.   How does Gerrard re-establish confidence in his first choice goalkeeper after 2 red cards this season.   How does Gerrard put a side on the pitch that can win a title if he can't have good enough discipline from the players.   Its self destruct behaviour.  

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

From Gerrard's RTV interview it doesn't sound as though he's even remotely minded to appeal it.  Seems to me from what Gerrard was (briefly) saying that McGregor has done his level best to embarrass Gerrard to the extent that Gerrard finds no reason to even think about defending McGregor   "...its a red".    And Gerrard would look silly trying to defend it.

McGregor - wittingly or otherwise - has handed his manager an unnecessary problem for the next game.   Just what the manager and the Club needed eh.   How does Gerrard re-establish confidence in his first choice goalkeeper after 2 red cards this season.   How does Gerrard put a side on the pitch that can win a title if he can't have good enough discipline from the players.   Its self destruct behaviour.  

McCrorie should start in next game.