McGregor

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Unbelievable the amount of abuse for McGregor in here same cunts would have been posting wanking like fuck about his save had it not been for a moment of stupidity.

Bunch of bipolar cunts honestly😂 he has been one of our best players all season for fuck sake.

Shut up you moron.

5 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Unbelievable the amount of abuse for McGregor in here same cunts would have been posting wanking like fuck about his save had it not been for a moment of stupidity.

Bunch of bipolar cunts honestly😂 he has been one of our best players all season for fuck sake.

Yes, great one minute, mental the next. The very definition of bipolar.

4 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

This place is bipolar at times but he deserves every bit of criticism for that today, a move of utter stupidity and it's been coming in recent months hes been slowly but surely getting more mental by the week.

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Heroic save by McGregor.

Moron for sending off.

Does that make me bipolar?

This is the exact reason one of the big teams in England never signed him. Ability wise there aren't that much better in Britain but always looks like he's got a red card in him. I think he's been our most consistent player this year but such a daft red card  

29 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness.

Mac's a genius between the sticks but the cunt is as mad as a box of frogs -- seems to get worse with age. 

By the time he is 60 he will be throwing fireworks into cektic managers' letter boxes and  burning kaflics on the Squinty Bridge. Mark my words!

Let's face it, he's had wee kicks out numerous times through his career. And it's normally when nothing much has been done to him by the opposition. He's got an issue. Very unprofessional, very fucking stupid, very unhelpful.

Interestingly, he only has 5 reds to his name, 3 for us and 2 in 1 season for Hull.

Not sure if that includes retrospective punishments, but surprised it isn't higher with the crazy moments he has. Maybe it's crept more into his game as he's got older, or keepers are scrutinised more nowadays. 

13 minutes ago, northern bear said:

This is the exact reason one of the big teams in England never signed him. Ability wise there aren't that much better in Britain but always looks like he's got a red card in him. I think he's been our most consistent player this year but such a daft red card  

Can't recall any major issues with his discipline whilst he was down south? That said I didn't follow him week in week out... 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Saved us a few moments before with a superb save but his actions at the red card were a disgrace. 12 red cards this season is not good enough. 

Very true.   Understatements even.

Gerrard has a difficult enough job to build a trophy-winning (title winning) team for next season but he has to do so from a position of also having to manage things so that the number of red cards and suspensions see a big reduction.     A repeat of that sort of indiscipline next season will see another barren season.

How the Manager establishes enough trust in the likes of Morelos and McGregor after this season will be a tough challenge for him.    Of course if Morelos is sold then that part of it goes away but is replaced by an even bigger worry of how to replace his goals.       

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don't remember McGregor having this 'mad bastard' persona on the pitch first time around with us. Am I misremembering?

Used to roast big papac all the time