Shrewsbury Town Fans Honour Greg Doc With A Belter Flag

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

By all accounts he's done really well for them and deserving of his POTY as proof:UK:

That loan spell will have done him a power of good. He's excelled in it to get POTY at such a young age.  It's how we build on that is important. Fed up seeing the constant revolving door in our club with so many failures. 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

That loan spell will have done him a power of good. He's excelled in it to get POTY at such a young age.  It's how we build on that is important. Fed up seeing the constant revolving door in our club with so many failures. 

So true mate. Wonder how many lads were deemed failures wi us just to go on and prove us wrong? Helkett another who grabbed his chance at Livi and now on his way to Everton.

12 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

So true mate. Wonder how many lads were deemed failures wi us just to go on and prove us wrong? Helkett another who grabbed his chance at Livi and now on his way to Everton.

Did halkett sign a pre contract with Everton??

16 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Huh? Everton ? Hearts u mean ?

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

I liked the boy when he arrived and by no means the finished article. He had the physical presence, the pace the passion, whilst lacking a bit technically, but early doors for him. I just like his type. The tippy tappy type players with the heart of a mouse we have persisted with at times boiled my piss. I think back to the likes of Neil McCann, not the size of two bob with the heart of a lion and skill to match, makes me we weep.

Difficult I know for the young guns to get a chance at a club of our stature and demands, but it is frustrating. Next season will be shit or bust time for us and it will be a long hard fought season and worse if we make the EL group stage, so hopefully players like Greg will get their chance, as we will need to rest the regulars or it will be burn out.