Barisic explains his future at Ibrox

backup

I see him as our first choice left back with Halliday and Flanagan able to fill in if necessary. 

Wouldn't want us spending funds on a left back when we have challenges in the final third. (Yes I know our fullbacks are considered attacking) 

Replacement for Morelos and Ryan Kent are our main priorities in my opinion. 

It’s not just the physical aspect that’s a problem with this lad he can’t defend either , also very poor at going forward , “there’s a player their” being branded about  a lad who one dimensionally constantly takes a touch and puts 99.9% a shocking cross in every time he’s up the park yet the player on the other side who has everything , inside outside through balls assists goals , defensively good , is deemed shite 😂😂

I think part of our LB problem in not getting forward is Kent.We've seen our LBs overlapping time and again only for Kent to cut inside and ignore the simple pass.Compare that to the other side where Tav and Danny usually link up well with Danny covering for Tav defensively,we don't get that on the left side. BTW,I hope we keep Kent but he needs to develop an understanding wi the LB,whoever it is.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

It’s not just the physical aspect that’s a problem with this lad he can’t defend either , also very poor at going forward , “there’s a player their” being branded about  a lad who one dimensionally constantly takes a touch and puts 99.9% a shocking cross in every time he’s up the park yet the player on the other side who has everything , inside outside through balls assists goals , defensively good , is deemed shite 😂😂

Shite defender, nobody has said Tav can’t play. 

3 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Seems like he was the only one to apologize which is interesting. It's obviously a position we are weak in, Flanagan and Halliday can't be first choice  Would like him to get a good pre season and run of games. Look at the difference in Morelos with a good pre season, half the forum were wanting him shifted after last season and UFA

They still are by all accounts

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

We talking about tavernier or barasic here?

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

We talking about tavernier or barasic here?

Clearly Barisic, hopefully he improves , never rated Ryan jack , playing out his skin since Davis got up to speed along side him , let’s see if Barisic can improve to 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Clearly Barisic, hopefully he improves , never rated Ryan jack , playing out his skin since Davis got up to speed along side him , let’s see if Barisic can improve to 

Was convinced you were talking about tavernier with your description.  But i genuinely dont believe barasic has been anywhere near fit for u but i think a fully fit barasic playing well would offer similair assist stats as tavernier has

4 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Was convinced you were talking about tavernier with your description.  But i genuinely dont believe barasic has been anywhere near fit for u but i think a fully fit barasic playing well would offer similair assist stats as tavernier has

He’ll need to do a hellava lot more than take a touch then rump it off the defenders arse or into the stand every times he’s in possession in a decent position which he does 99.9% of the time 

He's not picking up caps for the beaten World Cup finalists because he can't play. Definitely got talent but has struggled with fitness, hence consistency and confidence.

Get him fit with a good pre-season and he could be a massive asset in every sense both as a player next season and as a sellable asset.

Lots of players have taken time to settle, especially foreigners

8 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

He's not picking up caps for the beaten World Cup finalists because he can't play.

If he was actually any good then people wouldn't need to constantly remind us he plays for Croatia. Same thing happened with Bruno "European Champion" Alves and Joey "Team of the Season" Barton.

Bandage around the head, nose bleeds, legs wrapped up in ice after games, etc.  Some players are just prone to injuries and he certainly seems to be one.  It’s a shame because there’s a quality player there when fully fit.